Remote - Switch 1 faulty? Jumps to slot 4

• Hi there!

I bought myself a powered rack kemper last week along with the remote. Today is my first attempt at setting the remote up in performance mode properly. However, I have noticed an issue.

I have assigned a rig to each slot in my performance, stepping on buttons 2-5 switches between them fine. However when I step on button 1, it jumps to slot 4 and obviously button 4 lights up.

I also noticed that if I press switch 1 very gently with my finger just to the point where it engages, it appears to work and switches to slot 1. However, press it like you would normally and it switches over to slot 4...

Anyone else seen something similar? I contacted my dealer who will organise return/repair however I beleive there is a huge waiting list for Kemper at the moment so was told to ask Kemper support first, just in case its a quick fix.

Tom

• Thanks,

I have been in touch with the dealer I ordered it from and have posted it back to them this morning, they are going to send it back to kemper for repair.

Tom