Profiler related issues and trouble shooting help --*SOLVED*.

• It sounds bad !!!
    Ok, I've rested "Rig" (Power on+button "Rig") and it's better. For the moment I'd just test the constructor rigs and some ofthe Rig Manager.
    But I really don't understand the enthusiasm of the Kemper owner's cause I found all these sounds not really fantastic (Lake of Bit [or Teeth - don't know the word] and no tube sensation). Amplitube 4 has better sounds - To me !
    The only real amp I have is the Jet City 20. And what I heard from the Rig Manager is far from the real one (Testing with the same real cab).

Maybe I had to carved all my own sounds...Quite disapointed

"La théorie, c'est quand on sait tout et que rien ne fonctionne. La pratique, c'est quand tout fonctionne et que personne ne sait pourquoi. Ici, nous avons réuni théorie et pratique : Rien ne fonctionne... et personne ne sait pourquoi !" - Albert E.

Edited once, last by Zero the Hero ().

• @Zero the Hero,

I just saw your original thread, and you have noted that you exchanged your KPA (which turned out to be a demo unit) with a brand new one. You also indicated everything is now A-OK. Would you kindly modify the title of this thread, by adding the word "SOLVED" at the end of the thread title.

In other words, something like this:

Profiler related issues and trouble shooting help --*SOLVED*.

Cheers,
    John