Volume levels of profiles all over the place

• I just made my first profiles this week and I chose 2 amps, 2 cabs, 2 mics and Clean, Crunchy, Cranked and 2 more with my favorite dirt pedals built in. I noticed that the volume levels were all over the place and there didn't seem to be a pattern. Some of the amps I recorded very loud and turned out quiet while others were very loud, some that were much quieter amps were loud while others were quiet...the dead clean ones were super quiet but outside of that sometimes high gain was quiet, sometimes it was loud. Sometimes crunchy was loud, sometimes it was quiet. I watched the levels on my preamp very closely and I tried to keep it about the same each time.

Any ideas what is causing these volume imbalances? Can I fix it after the fact or is it something I need to address during the profiling? Thanks in advanced.

“I'm not an abstractionist. I'm not interested in the relationship of color or form or anything else. I'm interested only in expressing basic human emotions: tragedy, ecstasy, doom, and so on.”
    ― Mark Rothko

• During the profiling process you need to match the volume of the kemper and the reference amp with the soft knob on the right return sensitivity or so.

Afterwards you can increase the rig volume of the rigs with the low volumes als it is stored and independent of the master volume.

By this you can adjust the volumes of the rigs so that they are equaly loud.

BBB

It' s only Rock n Roll, but I like it :D:thumbup:<3

• Thanks...how do I adjust the return sensitivity?

“I'm not an abstractionist. I'm not interested in the relationship of color or form or anything else. I'm interested only in expressing basic human emotions: tragedy, ecstasy, doom, and so on.”
    ― Mark Rothko