A little praise for a change

• Haven't been posting here for a while and when I did it was usually criticism because I'm just that annoying :p

But here's some praise where it's due: I have finally adjusted my rigs using the new single delay and it's made a huge, and I mean HUGE difference in my tone. First off, just being able to roll off both low end and top end reduced boominess, mud and high end fizz by a lot, and at the same time brought up articulation that I never knew the KPA even had to begin with. Being able to select pre or post ducking detector positions is just icing on the cake, I'm very thankful this has finally been implemented. BTW I've always known the legacy delay was responsible for some of the weird frequencies that I've heard from the KPA, just a matter of comparing it on and off. I was never able to make it behave the way I wanted with the bandwidth and frequency controls, but now I'm finally happy.

• Great!!

When playing live, stereo effects are only for your own pleasure and maybe for some musicians in the audience. 99% of the audience will not notice the difference between a i.e. stereo and mono chorus or between a single or ping pong delay.

• Interesting that you say that.
    I have set up the legacy delay before the new delays were implemented - and pretty much have always just used this one setting for all my rigs (available on/off).
    While I really appreciated the adding of the new delay FX - I'm pretty much a spare user of delay - just use it to enhance solos a bit.
    Maybe I should try a less-over-the-top or ambient one from the new available ones and see how it compares to the legacy...