New Official Mark Cameron Jose Marshall pack "Atomic Pumpkin"

• After receiving constructive feedback from this forum we are officially releasing our first profile pack. Profiled the exact same way as our popular Aldrich profile.

This profile pack can do low to high gain and we also did two profiles with Mark Cameron's own prototype boost pedal.

This is an actual pack of four profile and this first week will be on sale for 25.00 dollars. Regular price is 33.00 dollars.

If you would like to buy this profile pack and the Aldrich profile for 60 dollars you can PM me here with your E-mail and I will send you my Paypal info and then E-mail you the profiles.

Yes cab profiles will be coming in the future as well. We listened to all your feedback.

Here are clips and more info can be found in the Youtube description and the auction listing:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Direct link to Ebay to buy this profile. Introductory price ends next week:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Offici…in-Jose-amp-/322638867380?

First person to post in this thread will get the profile pack for free.

I'm here to answer any questions.

• You really dont know how glad i am to see this J and welcome back man!
    Thank you for listening to the feedback , your a fair man J.
    well i cant argue with that (for a change LOL) So ill pick this up
    Edit - All done!

I am happy because this talent/work has potential and the profiles can be in the top 5
    it was gonna be a painful waste if no body paid this any attention before hand, now we have a pack yay!
    I am glad your back J :D

Does Nagging really work?
    Don't answer that 8o

The Last profile these guys did could easily be in the top 5 of this amp, this is gonna be great J :thumbup:
    Thanks man!

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• I was working on a few things with Mark including working on relaunching the real amp line. He wanted to focus entirely on that and it took some convincing from not only me but others to keep doing the Kemper stuff because it sounded so good when he profiled it and it would be a shame if these profiles never made it to the general public.

So yes and no to the nagging, almost backfired completly but it worked out for the better... I hope.

Thanks again Ash and your purchase I believe I just "shipped" it. Post back if you like it.

• Bought it, but can't try it out until next week, as I am away.

Wishing my holiday away now.

Great to have you back here, I thought you were never coming back.

Ok I just "shipped" it.

Thanks for the business and comments. I know you will love it.

Just wanted to let anyone know who is ordering I will be traveling from the 10th to the 12th of this month and I maybe in areas with spotty service so there maybe a delays in getting your profile packs sent. Worst case scenario is all orders being sent when I get back on the 13th.

My normal policy is that I send all orders within 24 hours but usually I get them sent much quicker than that.

• I'm back and all profiles have been sent out.

Sale ends in two days then the price goes up to 33.00 dollars.

Also we got another profile coming up next week. A really cool one off amp we call the "CCV800" it's pretty much a gutted JCM800 turned into a CCV with all point to point internals. We even did a profile of the clean channel.

We will have clips and more info next week.

• This weekend only for forum members only if you want the Pumpkin and Aldrich for 60 dollars just PM me here on this forum.

I'll start a new thread when the CCV800 is launched. I have them on my hard drive ready to send just got to edit the clips and get them on Youtube.

• Hi! Is there any sound demo that's not from camera? Also I'm interested in how many profiles for 60$?

Cheers

You get the "pumpkin"profile pack and the Aldrich profile for a total of five profile.

Here is another video of the Aldrich profile done by another member of this forum:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Pretty good sustain there Chad! As always Chad makes it look too easy almost as bad as Guido :rolleyes::D . Chad i noticed they took down your Def Leopard Photograph cover, i think if you label it as a guitar lesson? you get away with it longer, well all the guitar cover versions are still up on YT! ...strange..

If you dont mind the sound of an FRFR cab (like me , i think its killer) Dont forget to experiment with cabs when using the original Alderich rig , my fav ATM is the BE cab (Sinmix). All sorts of Marshal cabs (surprise) seem to sound great and give many usable flavors to that rig. At first i thought you will only get so much from one rig, well i was wrong :)

Jason, just short and sweet man, you have profiling skills.
    The end. ;)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• Just wanted to say thank you Ash.

A lot of people would rather talk trash and say we are BS artists instead of actually giving our profile a chance.

Also like I stated before we did listen to feedback so when we do put something out we want it to be good.

I hope to have some cab and merged profiles in the future but we won't put anything out we feel is just "average" or "sub-par"

Thanks again to everyone who has supported us.

• I've switched my gig rig setup over SFG's Aldrich profile. Oh, yeah! Haven't gotten together with the guys for a proper practice session to give the new setup a good go, but I am seriously digging it here at my place thru my pair of DT25s and Camplifier 290. Will report back after the next practice when I get a chance to hook things up to the Marshall 1960A.

Expensive in terms of other profiles out there, particularly for a single profile? Yes. But seriously, I just reminded myself that I sure as hell could not get the real amp for $30. Granted it's a snapshot, but it is quite responsive to volume knob and it sounds great with the Paul thru an actual cab. Haven't done any recording with a cab profile yet. Hope to down the road a ways...