Best Marshall Profile

• Update: I picked up the Katzbach JMP 2203 pack. It wasn't an instant hit for me. But for the price ($7.50 USD), it's a low cost of entry. I play a Tele and a Strat, so that probably has something to do with it.

True. I have many packs I don't use but don't regret any of them. The profilers need the support to produce the next one I'll absolutely love.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Update: I picked up the Katzbach JMP 2203 pack. It wasn't an instant hit for me. But for the price ($7.50 USD), it's a low cost of entry. I play a Tele and a Strat, so that probably has something to do with it.

Low the treble and adjust the definition a bit. My strat is very vintage-sounding and that way I get a very round and rocky sound, love that pack for some deep purple stuff. Also play with the tone knob, specially on the bridge pickup.

The answer is 42

• Kudos to Top Jimi. Best Marshall Profile I've ever heard.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

yes and yes!!one of the best Top Jimi kemper profiles!!!i bought last nigh.,i was very disappointed with his Marshall Satriani amp pack.

Guitar: Fender Strat HSS<3 Schecter Custom Solo II

Signal Chain: Kemper->AxeFX 3>Neural QC>Apollo Twin->M-Audio Monitors

Computer:Mac Studio