When does it safe...

• Hi guys,
    most of the time I'm in preform mode because it seems easier to store profiles to a rig then....
    From there I browse to profiles/rigs, make ajustments and save it to the rig I'm in. But now it seems like sometimes when I tweak a little afterwards (when playing) that changes are saved (yesterday I started using a FCB1010 with Uno4Kemper, put a wah in the stomp section and locked it, it still worked today). But sometimes they're not (today I ajusted the volume a few times and every time it went back to the old setting. I had to push the storebutton a few times. So.... when does it save? And when I have to do it manually? Is the only way to press the store button three times?

Thx in advance!

Da Vinci

EBMM Luke Black Sparkle | EBMM Luke Luke Blue | Gibson Les Paul Standard 2008 | Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster

• if you want to use the FCB to switch between the slots in performance while tweaking it you always need to store before changing to the next slot.
    If you use the rig left/right buttons on the right side of the Profiler front panel to go from one slot in a performance to the next you only need to store the performance once before you switch to the next performance.

• I've also had a few instances where I was sure I had saved changes to a rig in a performance but it was different the next time I fired it up.

After you stored the entire performance the rigs will not change by themselves. Maybe you changed some settings in the stomps and effects of a rig in a performance and then accidentally you stored the module settings instead of the entire performance. This can happen in the heat of the moment as the module is the preselected option when you click the store button after tweaking a module.

• (yesterday I started using a FCB1010 with Uno4Kemper, put a wah in the stomp section and locked it, it still worked today).

Lock is global.
    It doesn't have to be saved in a rig.

(actually it is global in every mode, not really global: If you lock something in browse mode, it stays locked in browse mode but not in performance mode. Locks in performance mode also stay in the performance mode.)

• Vince, you must buy a Remote!! ^^

Yeah, that would be nice :)
    I do get along with the FCB though, so for now it's good. At the time I would like two controllers so one can stay in rehearsel but have some other financial prio's (speakercab, flightcase, mixer) so enough GAS for a few months.

EBMM Luke Black Sparkle | EBMM Luke Luke Blue | Gibson Les Paul Standard 2008 | Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster