Kemper 2 way footswitch

• Hello,

I have the kemper remote which I love but I was thinking of just getting the 2 way footswitch and incorporating it into my pedalboard. Does anyone know how it works for switching rigs exactly? Can you only switch between two of them or is B more like scroll right continuously and A scroll left.

Thanks!

• Yes I have the foot switch, as stated what it controls is managed by the Kemper.

You can change the mode to switch on and off stomps and a few other variations but I use it to scroll up and down ( you can even change which button controls up or down).

If you have the remote it does nothing else that you can't do on the remote. I use it purely for rehearsals as its smaller to carry than the remote ( I have 3 expression pedals also on my board) where I can just use a couple of performance slots.

• If you select "Profiler Switch" on one of the pages "Pedal 1-6" in the System Settings, you can see, which functions are available and can be assigned.

In opposition to the Remote's Effect Buttons I-IIII, which could change their functions by Rig, the assignments of the Profiler Switch are global and not stored in any Rig. So it's a convenient approach to establish one global button to switch for example the speed of a Rotary Speaker or activate/deactivate Delay Infinity.