Kemper on CD

• I hope that such a thread is not existing already:

I would like to hear some examples of you all, where I can hear Kemper-Sounds on almost pro-productions-level and if possible would like to know which rig you used and what you did on post production to achieve the sound for the final product.

Time is like a prison cell for those whose crime is loneliness

• Hi DocRock...that is easy to cope with.

My recent released is the second one recorded exclusively with the kemper for guitars.

Check my soundcloud in the signature. You can find excerpt from various pro recording plus an entire song of my first album (Speedway shuffle). I cannot post an entire song of the second release due to my record company denying it.

But I believe you can hear what you're looking for in the sample proposed.

regards

p.s.: here's my soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/mic-mel
    I took it ouot from signature...sorry :)

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• In that album I mainly used TAF profiles (Diezel VH4 and Marshall 67) and Top Jimi's one (Jimi's first releases like Jackson modded Marshall, for example)...of course I tweaked them substantially for my needs.

as for cab, almost exclusively Till's cab, the Marshall 1960 to be precise which is part of the Kemper resident cabs if I'm not wrong

anyways...what I proposed is just one example. Consider that the number of pro players that get into the kemper is growing by the hour! We have seen youtube videos of Steve Lukather while recording (as a guest in a guy album) with the kemper. So you can rest assure that the kemper is the way to go.

Also consider the fact that I don't do even live peformances without the kpa. So it is a tool for every need when guitar tone is needed and searched

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music