Quick tip anyone for storing a new preset in a new performance?

• When I switch to a new performance on the remote (an empty one) the first bank ist made available for storing a preset. How do I then chose the second, third, fourth bank to store additonal rigs?

Time is like a prison cell for those whose crime is loneliness

• I suggest using Rig Manager. When your profile is all tweaked, go to "All performances - my profiler" and copy-paste your rig in the blocks on the right of the screen. Repeat for the other four. There used to have a bit of an unstable behavior when doing this so I suggest if you need to navigate your rigs/performances, do it from the 4 white buttons on the profiler.

• You can also open another window in Rig Manager and drag and drop rigs into the performance slots. It's hard without dual screens though as the RM windows don't dock in Windows and you can't hide the sidebars.

• Hi,

you could also take the pre-rig-manager-way:

1.Go to the first empty performance slot of your actual performance (in performance mode).

2. Use the right scroll knob above the display. It will start browse mode.

3. Pick the rig you want to include into the performance by scrolling through all of your rigs (or just a subset you defined beforehand).

4. Press the load button of browse mode. This will bring you back to performance mode with the new rig in place.

5. Store the updated performance for safety.

Now repeat these steps for the next free slot of your performance.

Even though I use rig manager quite often I like to build performances the old fashioned way.

Greetings

Joachim