For Sale: Ernie Ball Music Man Luke III in Like New Condition - Price Reduced Now $1399

• I sold my Kemper Toaster, Remote and Mission Engineering Bundle through this forum in March and kept my guitars in hopes of getting into another Kemper later this year, but at this point the guitars are pretty much sitting un-played and since my instrument is bass I'd rather sell the guitars at this point to cover school expenses. I have 100% feedback on eBay...the Luke is listed at this link; I'll sell it for $1600 + shipping for members of this forum. Accept: Paypal, Venmo and SquareCash.

Music Man Luke III HH - Black, Roasted Maple Neck- 9.9/10 condition. This guitar has never left my home and is in excellent condition. Includes Music Man case.

Alder Body, Roasted Maple Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and Two Passive Humbucker Pickups w/ Active Preamp for 12dB Boost.

Fingerboard Inlay Dots
    Number of Frets 22, wide
    Scale Length 25.5"
    Nut Width 1.625"
    Bridge/Tailpiece Music Man floating tremolo
    Tuners Schaller M6-IND locking
    Neck Pickup DiMarzio Transition Humbucker
    Bridge Pickup DiMarzio Transition Humbucker
    Controls 1 x volume w/ gain boost, 1 x tone, 5-way pickup selector[/b]

• posted a message to you on your wall, not sure how this works i'm new here, your Luke listing brought me to this sight so I joined to try and get in tough with you. You can contact me directly via text at 812-363-0190. Jim

• posted a message to you on your wall, not sure how this works i'm new here, your Luke listing brought me to this sight so I joined to try and get in tough with you. You can contact me directly via text at 812-363-0190. Jim

The ad's 4 years and 4 months old, Jim, so there's that... :/