Severe problems after firmware upgrade

• After installing the latest 1.0.4 firmware I got severe problems in the KPA.
    I used to have a pedal in the loop of slot X.
    If I look at the options there are no LOOP or STEREO LOOP in the list!
    If I go to the reverb or delay slots there are as I remember more variations to chose from BUT the sound does not change at all.
    The rotatoting knobs has also no effect when you try to change reverb or delay times.
    Can anyone else confirm these bugs?
    I will send a report to Kemper aswell.

Mike

• Hi Mike, Just checked:
    I have all loops available on slot X, unless I set a loop in another slot (only 1 loop at the time available)
    Reverb and delays are fine here, I can change them. Check that you have not lock them.
    The rotation knobs are fine as well, with the exception of the led ring: on some parameters (Delay ratio) it doesn't light up anymore (already reported it to support) but still works and the display shows the correct values/changes.
    Does this happen on all rigs or only on a specific one? If is only one you could send it to me so that I can give a look at it.
    Cheers
    Davide

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I can't change the volume of the headphone-out with the master volume anymore.
    Can anyone else confirm this one?

The headphones have separate volume control. Master menu, page 1

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I can't change the volume of the headphone-out with the master volume anymore.
    Can anyone else confirm this one?

I never was able to do that. Not in 1.0.3. and not in 1.0.4
    mDans unit did change the headphone and master output simultaneously. I always thought it was a special setting in a menu (which I never found :D )

• I know that there's an seperate volume control, but till 1.0.3 this was only how much you would like to reduce the master output for your headphones, not the total volume control.

• I know that there's an seperate volume control, but till 1.0.3 this was only how much you would like to reduce the master output for your headphones, not the total volume control.

Ah, ok, sorry, didn't know that, my cans are permanently plugged in to the Control Room out of my mixer.