Help with tone -DI and profile included

• I have been messing around with a @LasseLammert profile and a cab "Bogner Barcelona" by Scott Ritchie from the Rig Exchange. My ears are fried and wanted to see if anyone else wanted to give it a try?
    My goal was to shape the tone similar to Carcass "The Granulating Dark Satanic Mills". Problem is I never use the reverb or FX on the Kemper. Anyone want to attempt at recreating that lush chorus and reverb?

This is where I got up to this morning. Its a little stuffy / boxy (need to cleanup EQ in the 200-600 area), slightly back off on the gain and maybe a bit dull? I am counting on the FX and master to brighten it up.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

DI, profile and sound source example attached here. Please use this or any profile paid or free. If your results are good, I have no problem buying a profile.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/667y…eck-Carcass-Dark.zip?dl=0

• I hear multitracking, which has a similar, but better (since it's non-cyclical) sound.

I think you're right!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It really exposes my bad EQing and playing though. Do you think both tracks are using the same EQ?

Latest attempt and attached profile is on this post. 2 Guitars, 2nd one is much lower.

• double-tracking with two slightly different sounds makes it even wider.
    use the EQ to create a variation quickly

hth

With varied EQ. That makes a big difference. Now its just a matter of figuring out which frequencies work well with each other. Thank you @DonPetersen

• the Stereo Widener effect works just like this, by distributing some frequencies to the left and some to the right.
    If you record with the Stereo Widener active, but only record the left output in the first pass and only the right output in the second pass, you should have a nicely spread frequency spectrum between left and right and all the double-tracking goodness thanks to minute differences in the takes.

edit:
    or, you record two passes with the Stereo Widener active, both times tracking in stereo and than you swap the left and right tracks of the second pass.

• the Stereo Widener effect works just like this, by distributing some frequencies to the left and some to the right.
    If you record with the Stereo Widener active, but only record the left output in the first pass and only the right output in the second pass, you should have a nicely spread frequency spectrum between left and right and all the double-tracking goodness thanks to minute differences in the takes.

edit:
    or, you record two passes with the Stereo Widener active, both times tracking in stereo and than you swap the left and right tracks of the second pass.

Very cool tip! And most of all its super easy to do! 2 guitar tracks, ran both thru the Stereo Widener, took 1 left for 1 guitar and 1 right for the other guitar.