Recording wet/dry tracks with external fx on the delay block not working

• I'm trying to record 4 tracks at once, DI, Guitar Stack (no fx), and wet only L/R.

Since there is not enough outputs using the stereo loop, DI is getting split at the beginning with an MXR pedal and going directly to a motu input (different story, can't figure out how to not monitor this while reocording), then Guitar stack is on the monitor out as mono, and i set main out to delay/reverb wet but that output has no signal coming out of it. I have the stereo loop set up on the delay block and it's going to a tc triple delay and a strymon flint. Can you not use the stereo loop this way?

Thanks.

• If you use the direct out to send the DI signal to your interface it is obviously not available as a send for your external effects plus the Delay/reverb output source is only available for the internal delay and reverb effects of the Profiler.

• If you use the direct out to send the DI signal to your interface it is obviously not available as a send for your external effects plus the Delay/reverb output source is only available for the internal delay and reverb effects of the Profiler.

I'm not using the DI for the actual DI guitar, i'm splitting that from my guitar with a pedal. So there is no way to record a wet only from my pedal through the kemper, I will rather have to send them directly to the audio interface with 100% wet settings i guess? If i'm doing that i can probably record the DI out of the kemper and not bother with the mxr eq split (since i'm not using the eq portion right now).