Effects on and off by morphing

• Right now I'm using the morphing function to "turn on and off" effects by controlling the effects level within the effect block, especially the delay.

With the top row switches you can really turn on and off effects but it would be nice when this is possible too with the morphing function.

• I have them on all the time , just blend them in by putting them in the mix ... so morph from mix 0% to 100%

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• Yup, that's how I use it now too. But that's not my request. In your case (from 0 to 100) it would be easier with my request.
    I.e. if you have a sound that requiers more than four instant effects.....

• Morphing is a pedal function to control continuous parameters like Delay Mix. The Morph Button function - in combination with Rise Time and Fall Time - simulates a pedal. For simple on/off we have Effect Buttons. Or you can just load another Rig/Slot with different effect settings.

• Right now I'm using the morphing function to "turn on and off" effects by controlling the effects level within the effect block, especially the delay.

With the top row switches you can really turn on and off effects but it would be nice when this is possible too with the morphing function.

Just to understand better, why do you need such feature when it is already available with 4 buttons?
    The morph is a different feature that should be used to switch on/off effects only in rare cases in my opinion.

• Just to understand better, why do you need such feature when it is already available with 4 buttons?The morph is a different feature that should be used to switch on/off effects only in rare cases in my opinion.

Like I said before, there might be some cases that you need more than the four buttons.

The way described by Burkhard I'm using since the morphing function was released :)