Lost some rigs in Browser mode?

• Have had the Kemper for a few weeks now, after initial setup I've been able to use the Rig Navigation buttons to go through presets. Haven't done much exploring outside of that, go to the next preset and play for a while.
    Looked at the manual and found by pressing and holding the Rig button I could save a rig to favourites, so I started over at #1 and began saving a few that stood out for me.
    I had 240 some presets originally and they are still there but now I must access them with the browse knob, if I use the navigation buttons it only shows 128. When using the browse knob I'll choose #180, but when loaded it will be a number in the nineties.
    I'm on All Rigs and By Name. I had worked my way up to 140 before I started over and began saving favorites.
    Any ideas where I may have fouled up a setting, thinking of going back to out of the box state if possible and reloading the latest updates again. Been reading posts, just not seeing a similar occurrence, may not be using correct wording when doing a search.

• Which number are you referring to, when you use the Rig Navigation Cross?

Regardless if you move Rig by Rig (left/right) or in bigger steps (up/down), which with "By Name" means stepping to the next starting character, you cannot see the Rig count at all.

The Rig count can only be seen on the screen, that opens, when your turn the Browse Knob.

The number in the lower right corner is the assigned MIDI program change and has nothing to do with the Rig count.

When you declare a Rig as your Favorite, it's not stored in a different place. Just this attribute "Favorite" is added to it. And if you select the view "Favorites" instead of "All Rigs" you just see those.

• Burkhard, thank you for the explanation of the numbers representing an assigned midi program change.
    What was happening was when using the left - right rig navigation buttons it was only scrolling through the rigs with assigned midi numbers (all remained available and loaded when using browser knob).
    I'm sure it's user error on my part, I've had so much fun playing I haven't taken any time to learn more about the unit, I just happened to notice some rigs were not showing up while using rig navigation buttons.
    I shut the unit down a couple of times and booted back up with no results, so I went to system - factory rigs - import all factory rigs. Even after import all factory rigs nothing changed initially so I shut the unit down. I turned it on this afternoon and all is back to normal.
    Thank you for taking the time to help, it is much appreciated.