Using Folders With Rig Manager?

• I've got a lot of profiles and I've created sub-folders within RM to store and organize them all. So, for example, my '65 Vox profiles are in a folder named Vox, Dr Z profiles in a folder named Dr Z, and so forth. Simple, easy, logical.

But, when I select a profile from one of the sub-folders then change it, say change the delay settings, add OD, then go to save the new profile, my only option is "store as" instead of "replace." So, that new profile is now in the main level ("My Profiler" on my Kemper), but not in the sub-folder. So now I ned to go to the main "My Profiler" level in RM, copy and paste the new profile back into the sub-folder. Annoying, at least for me!

Anyone have a suggestion to allow the "replace" feature to work in the sub-folder and not just on the main level?

• Yeah, right, the KPA's arrangement of profiles is still a flat list. (sub)folders not available there, but different sorts & filters, which in my opinion is much better for the 'live device'. On the other, for the profile repository on a computer, the folder structure is great.

francisco jent - 2 powered toasters & 1 remote