Profiler not reacting to Midi Programm Changes (instead a tiny arrow symbol appears...?)

• I just bought a Behringer FCB1010 and when trying to change my rigs in performance mode - nothing happens.
    I made a factory reset on the Board, and the Kemper is recieving MIDI Changes via OMNI. So that should be fine.

I can see that the Expression Pedals do send correct values but each time, i am stepping on button 1-10 to change my rigs nothing happens. Instead, a tiny arrow symbol appears after the rig name (at the far right corner of the display) and disappears after on second. I've never seen this symbol before. So what could it mean?

• Not sure if this works for you, but I have the FCB1010 with Eurekaprom and have found that if I turn everything on at once(Via power bar) that it will not send info. If I leave the FCB1010 turned off until the KPA boots up then I don't seem to have the issue.

• Not sure if this works for you, but I have the FCB1010 with Eurekaprom and have found that if I turn everything on at once(Via power bar) that it will not send info. If I leave the FCB1010 turned off until the KPA boots up then I don't seem to have the issue.

I have the Uno4Kemper EPROM installed which works as fine as it should.

For a testcase I wanted the old default behaviour of the FCB and reinstalled the old EPOM- which doesn't do anything. As mentioned, Expression Pedals are working fine, but by stepping on the buttons 1-10 only this strange icon appears in the display.

• 5 years and this is the first real issue

Curious as to a solution was found - ever since updating my KPA OS last fall (it had been a couple years), MIDI has been misbehaving. I updated last week to the current version and now no PC changes from my Liquidfoot, altho the CC messages are working....

Also, two way communication from tuner is buggy (that was first problem) - it displays the correct note on the Liquidfoot but not the high/low indicator chevron so not usable as a tuner. It displays OK on KPA.

Also experiencing freezes, browse knob not operating, other intermittent bugs - not even sure where to start, or if I should roll back to an old OS. ?(

I too had been very happy for over 4 years! ;(

• You are mixing all kind of issues and MIDI with Behringer FCB 1010 (Factory standard?), Eureka chiptuning, Uno4Kemper chiptuning, new Uno4Kemper, old Uno4Kemper....

In general MIDI works as should in current software. We are not aware of any issue.

The tiny symbol on the screen is indicating, that MIDI commands are being received.

In Performance Mode make sure, that the Slot you intend to load is enabled. Disabled Slots cannot be addressed remotely. Slot 1 of each Performance is always enabled by definition..

If you work with MIDI bank changes (MSB/LSB), make sure you are not leaving the Profiler's address room. Only MSB 0 is valid. LSB 0-3 is valid with program changes 0-127. And LSB 4 is valid with program changes 0-113. Then Performance 125 Slot 5 is reached and everything beyond is therefor meaningless.

• Everything is OK . When I did the update everything reset. I have never had this happen before. The wa went to volume and all kinds of things. I have it sorted now and everything seems to be working now. All midi switching is now working as well