Saving different sets of performances in Kemper

• Hi,

I want to have the flexibility to be able to save different sets of performances for different set ups. Sometimes I want to use FRFR, power amp to speaker cabinet or different pedalboards with my Kemper with the same performances. Each performance is a song. Is it possible to use s USB drive to save different set ups and easily replace them. For example on USB will have my FRFR set up so my performances will have profiles with cabinets, another will have the the same performances(or songs) but using DI profiles, another one will have performances using my pedalboard(with pedals and effects, using the Kemper as just an amp) and the last one will have performances using a MIDI controller with Kemper's stomps and effects. I hope I was clear enough for anyone to understand what I'm trying to say. I just want to be able to easily switch system by replacing performances so I can have the flexibility to change my system depending on the gig I'm playing. Thanks!

Friedman BE100, Suhr PT100SE, Mesa Boogie Dual Recto,EVH 5150 iii S, 68' Metro/Friedman Plexi, Vox AC30 (2) Marshall 1960B, Port City 2 x 12 OS Wave, Scumback speakers (4)BH75,(4)M75,(4)H75,(1)H55(1)Celestion V30 Fryette PS attenuator, Mesa Boogie 2 90, Kemper Profiler amp and tons of rack and fx pedals
    ProTools 10.3.5 HD5 , Logic Pro 10.1,Ableton 9 Live. Dynaudio BM6a with BM9S sub and Focals Alpha 80

• Thank you!

Friedman BE100, Suhr PT100SE, Mesa Boogie Dual Recto,EVH 5150 iii S, 68' Metro/Friedman Plexi, Vox AC30 (2) Marshall 1960B, Port City 2 x 12 OS Wave, Scumback speakers (4)BH75,(4)M75,(4)H75,(1)H55(1)Celestion V30 Fryette PS attenuator, Mesa Boogie 2 90, Kemper Profiler amp and tons of rack and fx pedals
    ProTools 10.3.5 HD5 , Logic Pro 10.1,Ableton 9 Live. Dynaudio BM6a with BM9S sub and Focals Alpha 80