Problem with performance

• Yesterday i wanted to create a performance. I use 4 higain profiles and one Clean sound profile. In one of these hi gain profile i just rolled off some gain and selected a stompbox in A section. When i then wanted to go through all sound in my performance and see so they were equal loud, every sound had the same stompbox even the Clean sound. If i disable the stompbox from the Clean sound and stored performance, then the stompbox of my first profile with higain was gone too. I dont know if i have done something somewhere in settings but i cant find what i do wrong. I have updated to latest beta FW. Maybe someone understand why this stompbox is global for me and how i can make it right. excuse my lousy English ;(

• Is the "Lock" button lit up when you're editing the stomp? If so it's acting as a global effect and you need to press the Lock button. That will let you assign the stomp per rig.

• I will look at that later when entering the studio. This MUST be the case i guess.Sometimes small stuff can make you crazy when u dont find a solution. Thanks very much for your reply.

• Hi there,

This is sort of related - Performance Stuff.

I have a curious situation with my Profiler and Rig Manager.

I have created a selection of 5 amps and effects - all good.

I wanted to swap the order of 2 of the amps and this works on Rig Manager but when I go back to the Profiler only the header name has moved - the amps stay in the same order as before. I am probably missing something being eager to get to playing today.

:)