Anyone try a Behringer iNuke 1000DSP with a Kemper?

• I'm looking to get a cheap, temporary solution for power, until my XiTone ships in later October/early November. I'm really looking to stay under $255 or so.

I have a few cabs I can use -- one 90 watt 1x12 and one 120 watt 2x12, and saw the iNuke 1000DSP was pretty cheap. I know... I know... Behringer... However, I play out maybe eight times a year, so I don't need something "road worthy". I need something to get me by for a few months until the XiTone is delivered, and to use as a backup after that.

Has anyone tried this particular model with the Kemper? I know that it would be a weak link in the audio chain, but the weakest link will still be me. Another option would be a cheap PA speaker like the Alto TS212, which I should be able to get for $255, if Musician's Friend honors that latest coupon, by phone, which they haven't been doing lately. They've really been sticking to the coupons only applying to "select" gear. I used to be able to call and get them to apply the coupon to anything, but haven't had much success, lately.
    I'm really trying to avoid adding larger pieces of equipment that won't be used much to my "gear museum", though.

I'm open to other suggestions, as well. Thanks everyone.

• Now, I'm really wondering if the Alto TS212 may be a better idea. That way, I could use it to play along to backing tracks, in my living room.

sounds like a lot of dough to spend for a temp solution unless you can get use out of it other ways like the alto idea

• sounds like a lot of dough to spend for a temp solution unless you can get use out of it other ways like the alto idea

Yah, but it would also give me a backup of everything except for a foot controller (using a HD500x). I'm thinking that the Alto may be more versatile, and may not require me to tweak as much, going between FRFR (the XiTone) and a PA speaker, than going FRFR to cab. I've never used anything made by Alto though, so I'm a little hesitant.

• Yah, but it would also give me a backup of everything except for a foot controller (using a HD500x). I'm thinking that the Alto may be more versatile, and may not require me to tweak as much, going between FRFR (the XiTone) and a PA speaker, than going FRFR to cab. I've never used anything made by Alto though, so I'm a little hesitant.

I wasnt saying the Alto is a bad idea, more like the opposite. a back up amplifier for that much that isnt likely to get used in other ways I dont thinks is great idea. A powered frfr could be used a million ways. Lots of positive reviews for the Alto around but i have no experience.

• I wasnt saying the Alto is a bad idea, more like the opposite. a back up amplifier for that much that isnt likely to get used in other ways I dont thinks is great idea. A powered frfr could be used a million ways. Lots of positive reviews for the Alto around but i have no experience.

Yah. I was thinking the same thing. Plus, carrying the Alto as a backup would probably be easier than a power amp and a cab.