Dauntless

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Just messing around tonight, feeling the itch after watching the eclipse.

• Thanks.

I'm afraid that fixing the tuning is beyond me, the guitar was tuned between every take to within 3 cents and my ears just aren't as sensitive to this as yours. I'm more concerned with the timings being out and sloppy, especially the bassline.

• Hey, I do have perfect pitch and a very-fussy ear, but for the record I've never commented on tuning after listening to someone's music online other than where that particular guitar is concerned, Per. I feel terrible about this, mate, 'cause you know I like you and appreciate all your noodlings... and the fact that you share them!

There's something funky going on with that thing, man. At any rate if it doesn't matter to you, that's all that really counts, isn't it? Way to go, man. ;)

• Hey, don't feel bad. My frustrations are with myself! You're just taking the time out to give me your feedback which I appreciate and want to hear. It's just frustrating for me as I'm unable to discern it (yet), and until my critical facility is there I can't progress to the next level.

• Hey Per, first of great tune good recording,dont think I would call it a tuning issue
    maybe some ghost notes that don't fit with the scale ,had to listen to it a few times before I could hear where MM
    was coming from ,but that being said it could be the notes you think fit the tune :thumbup:
    keep rocking
    Steve