Any Remote users using overdrive pedals with kemper ?

• You cannot connect it directly to the Remote. You can put it between the guitar and KPA, or in an FX loop.

Use it in the FX loop. Then in the Stomp section but the effect Loop Distortion on.

I realize the sound doesn't travel through the remote. I guess perhaps what I meant was is there anyone who has found an overdrive they like controllable via midi and the effects loop or other means of using an external overdrive in conjunction with the remote that works well for you.

• I have the best experience with pedals connected in front of Kemper. I tested loop with distortion option, but this variant added small noise.

Regards Petr

Music isn't sport :)
    Charvel Guthrie Govan, Music Man JP BFR, Music Man The Majesty 7, Paul Reed Smith SC245 , Brian Moore Custom Guitar C90, Brian Moore Custom Guitar C90.P.13, Suhr C2 Pro, Suhr Classic T Antique, Tom Anderson Atom, Suhr Modern Satin, Gibson Les Paul standart 1984, Mesa Boogie Mark V, Mesa Boogie JP2C , Cubase DAW, UAD Apollo Quad, Roland GR-55, Axon AX 100 mkII, Engl preamp 570, Mesa Boogie 20/20 Power Amp, Victory Countess mk II, Marshall JMP-1, Kemper Profiler PowerAmp

• I use a prince of tone and a DUDE in front and they sound GREAT,,,also have a real klon, but the dude sounds exactly the same so its left in the studio,
    all in line with the Gt,

Edited once, last by unclemar ().