Kemper OS Beta 5.3 Looper Sound Problem

• Hi,

i got a questions / problem with the Looping Sound. Yesterday i was using my Looper and played some accords to jam with.
    I recorded the first with a clean tone from a performance and switched to another performance. After switching to one of
    the rigs in the other performance the sound changed. It seems that the sound is getting more dull. It does not matter which
    performance or rig i choosed, the effect will be the same.
    Im running the latest Beta version on my Kemper. The Looper was set to POST and i was running an Marshall cab on the
    speaker out.
    I checked the Headphones and the Main Out and the problem is only related to the speaker out. I quickly put a mic in front
    of the speaker and recorded that. You can listen to it here.

http://martn.net/tmp/new/KemperLoopError_mic.mp3

The clicking you hear is the switching the performances.

Now my question: Is that a Beta problem? Did other of you had the same experiance?
    Next i will downgrad the OS to the latest release and i will see if the same problem will remain.

Thanks for you help in advance.

Martn

• I have this too. I suspect (and I think it was confirmed at some point) that it happens because even though the looper is set as POST it still get run through the cab simulation again when you change to another performance because of some bug. If you are able to consistently reproduce it please file a bug so it can get fixed.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

Edited once, last by musicmad ().