Global setting like Pure Boost?

• Hi guys,
    currently I am using a MXR Micro Amp before the Kemper input to boost the signal of a strat to compensate for the weaker level of the Jeff Beck Junior PU in bridge position. I like the combination and have no plans to change the pickup.

But it would be very cool and comfortable, if I could achieve the same with the Kemper alone, without a boost pedal in front.

Dist Sense unfortunately does not what I am aiming for. I want to boost the whole chain before the amp too, including already activated boost or overdrive stomps.

Locking Pure Boost stomp in slot A will displace other stomps that are already intended there from the creator of the rig.

So my question: Is there any global setting comparable to what the Pure Boost stomp does? Any other ideas?

• Thanks for the replies! I know the description from Seymour Duncan - but I played several strats with jb jr. (250 kpots) and all did sound similar. Definitely lower output than a full size "high output" humbucker. I know how to set up guitars and it is already carefully balanced. I don't want to change things here.

Just wondering if it is possible to have a global boost first in chain. Would be useful with other guitars too (that have proven low output pups ;) )

• Dist Sense unfortunately does not what I am aiming for. I want to boost the whole chain before the amp too, including already activated boost or overdrive stomps.

So my question: Is there any global setting comparable to what the Pure Boost stomp does? Any other ideas?

Hmmm... are you sure that dist sens doesn't affect stomps as well? I think it might, though not sure.

• Regarding the subject "Dist Sense" I am not sure of anything, tbh.

But I think Kemper Dist Sense is not comparable to a classic signal flow with gain staging from pedals?

• Regarding the subject "Dist Sense" I am not sure of anything, tbh.

But I think Kemper Dist Sense is not comparable to a classic signal flow with gain staging from pedals?

Try it out. I seem to recall someone saying that the parameter affects not only the distortion from the amp section, but also pedals. I may be misremembering, though. It's worth a test, I think :)