[RockProfiles] Easter discount 30%off!

• @GearJocke good idea, will take a look, never tried one!
    @Alebas Yeah, depending on the period, many glam guitar players used the same stuff as the hard rock guys...
    Mick Mars used Soldanos, many used modded Marshalls... Have you any specific gear in your mind?

Thanks
    Roberto
    RockProfiles

• Would you consider making more profiles of the amps you profiled for your free packs and perhaps offer them for sale? I'm particularly interested in some profiles of the hi watt with distortion pedals. Great sounding profiles btw.

• Hey 'FlyingPig' thanks for stepping by!
    Yeah, it could be a cool idea, that vintage Hiwatt we profiled was incredibly cool with clean tones but with limited tonal variations, going with ditortion pedal could open new variations...
    We'll definetly think about that, thanks for your input!

Roberto
    RockProfiles Team
    http://www.rockprofiles.com

• thank you very much for your free profiles.. especially for those clean Hiwatt profiles.. it seems that RP WATT Bridge 20 (or Brill20?) is the best clean profile I have ever come across.. ;):thumbup:

• Hey 'Hallan'!

Thanks, yeah, it's a great vintage amp, maybe not so versatile but great to drive pedals also!
    Regarding the other free profiles, don't forget they're meant to be used with Pure Cabinet on set as per default at 3.0.

Soon will release an update with profiles to be used without PureCabinet ON.

Have a nice weekend!

Roberto
    RockProfiles Team

• Hello guys!

Here's another video of our line of products, this is a cool Steavens Poundcake MK1, enjoy!

Roberto

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I buying this for the blues rock licks you did (dont forget your ROOTS baby)
    kiss my kemper (s) we are a blues based man :*:rolleyes::love:

LOVE THE BLUES LICKs BRAH
    Thank you and peace and love to our Italian warbrothers :D
    those bends are SEXY... :thumbup:

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• I went to buy a profile and it says " €10 " in the corner , which is cool but then I have to Pay in $ ? Why is the € figure there at all ?

Also, €10 isn't equal to $17.25 is it ? There isn't an option to enter a VAT number either to deduct at source.

• Hello 'Robman' thanks for writing.

Are you located in EU or US?
    Here's how it works for EU citizens:
    if you have been charged VAT, but are a business with a valid VAT
    Number issued by any Member State of the EU, please buy the product,
    then wait for your email receipt to arrive.
    On your email receipt is a button that says GENERATE INVOICE.
    When you click this button, you'll be sent to an invoice field. There, you can enter your VAT registration number and automatically process a refund for the VAT you paid. This refund will take 2-3 days to arrive at your credit card or PayPal account.

Also, You should be paying the equivalent of 10 Euro (plus your local VAT) but:
    All purchases made on Gumroad, regardless of the currency they are displayed in, are processed in USD ($). Oftentimes credit card companies will charge an international transaction fee, and append these to your purchase.
    Please call your credit card company to inquire about this.
    Question: Did you tried to make your purchase with a Credit Card or PayPal?
    Thanks!
    In any case if you're having trouble please write to [email protected] and we'll do our best to help you.

Roberto
    The RockProfiles team

• Hello everyone!
    Some more videos from our line:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Have a nive weekend everyone! \m/

Roberto
    The RockProfiles Team

• Hello guys!
    Here's a cool video of our Bogner Shiva profiles!

For more info and videos take a look at http://www.rockprofiles.com

Roberto
    The RockProfiles Team

• Hello everyone! Just a quick note for all our customers, we have updated for free the BE-Fried, the Sol100 - Sold and "The Mars Super" to version 3.0. We doubled the profiles and made many changes, they sounds really cool!
    You should receive an email from Gumroad with your personal link to download your update.
    As always, if you have any problem please write to : [email protected]

Have fun!
    Roberto
    The RockProfiles Team

• Hi there!
    Today we updated the "Exta - Bog" to version 3.0!
    Some more profiles and refined eq on all previous ones, to have a more broader range of sounds.
    As always, our profiles are meant to "cut through" mixes, just adapt the treble and presence control when you want a more mellow tone.
    The new 3.0 "M" marked profiles already have a more pronounced mid and mellow tone, great to play alone.

Have fun!

Roberto
    The RockProfiles Team

• Hello!
    We are keeping up with the free updates of our products, today we've revised "The Mars Collection" to version 3.0
    All 42 profiles tweaked, different eq settings and all "M" profiles updated to the new 3.0 concept, with more pronounced mids.
    Since the Marshall amps of that era are all very bright, this is a nice improvement , expecially in combination with bright guitars...

Hope you like them!
    As always you should receive an email from Gumroad, otherwise write to: [email protected]

Roberto
    The RockProfiles Team

• Completely satisfied with the Bognar Helio's my friends on the Strat, Single coil and in HB's (have the every thing axe Seymour butts set)
    Have to say it will satisfy the most fussy, really great job guys , great rock and leads, very clear and great dynamics on the palm mutes and power chords. Its certainly different to all my other Bognars and i like that.
    testing the new updates will report :)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Hey Ash, thanx a lot!!
    The Bog amps are really great amps , really balanced....
    This new update of "The Mars Collection" is a nice improvement from the previous version I think...let me know your opinion, thanx!

Roberto
    The RockProfiles Team

• I just bought The Mars Collection and paid for it using Paypal. The file I was delivered was The Mars Super 3.0.zip, and not what I ordered. If I click the download link from the email, which contains the proper name (The Mars Collection) it is also linking me to the Marshall Super Bass Pack, and not what I ordered.