[RockProfiles] Easter discount 30%off!

• I bought several of your amps profiles and they are clearly my favorites ones for mid to highgain stuff. Tone is a subjective thing but your profiles fits exactly what I hear in my head. And the feel response is very pleasing too. I play them through my studio monitors and it feels just like playing a great amp sitting in the next room, well miked with great preamps. You already offer a good selection of great rock to metal amps. I don't know if you plan to profiles some other ones in the future, if so, a CAE3 preamp would be awesome and a Cameron CCV as well. Oh, and since you are Italian, some Brunitti amps would be great too, especially a Mercury and a Pleximan. Thanks again for those excellent profiles!

• I totally agree, I have many of these packs. Great cabs too. I have saved all the cabs and use them alongside many profiles from other companies. The have breathed unexpected life into many previously disgarded amp collections. Keep up the great work.

• To @Shred11497, @stratabuse and @d7mcfc

First of all I wanna apologize for this late response, I'm in the middle of a long recording session (and testing many amps to profile later ;) ...

Thanks so much to all of you, we have many new profiles ready that are gonna come out soon, we'll just finish first to update all previous ones to version 3.0.

A CAE 3 preamp is probably coming soon and yes, we could try some Brunettis too !

I'm very excited for the new upcoming releases so stay tuned, thanks again guys!

Roberto
    The RockProfiles Team
    http://www.rockprofiles.com

• Hello guys,

today we're pleased to announce the free update to 3.0 of our profile of the BadCat Lynx50, the Cat Lyn50.

Some new presets and the usual 3.0 "M" profiles, check 'em out!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Have fun

Roberto
    The RockProfiles Team

• I just added the Diezel Herbert to my collection. It is an absolute monster of a pack. Out of the 11 packs I now own, this is now way up there as a favourite. Keep up the great work Roberto!

• appena comprato la friedman BE...farò sapere le impressioni :)

for those who cannot speak the glorious italian language: "just bought the BE friedman...will let you know thoughts" :thumbup:

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• ok...I got some time yesterday to check the crunches (only had time for those) of the Friedman BE.

for general consideration I'm listening my kemper with a pair of M-Audio BX8 Carbon which are reference monitor.

I have to say this is the first time I didn't have to change the cabinet to achieve the sound I like. in the past, 98% of the profiles tested had to have the cabinet changed (usually Tills' ones). This time the sound was very pleasant as it was: a real plug and play thing!

As said: for me this is an absolute breakthrough, although I understand that this could me just my experience.

In addition, always speaking about my personal experience and taste, in the 99% of the profiles tested in the past, I had to add a cut of not less than 4 dB of the 640 hz in the graphic eq default stomp (x position). I almost always do this to cut the boxiness that I found in the profile.

With RockProfile I also had to do this but not so frequently...let's say sometimes but not always. This is a great thing too!

The timbres are very precise and crisp, for my taste a bit too high in treble. All I had to do is to cut presence and treble of about 1 and raise the bass of 0.5 to 1

in this way the tone remains crisp and with the bass added it even gains bottom end which is never enough, right?

this is just a first impression, of course, and based on personal taste and experience.

I tend to consider RP the best I played so far as far as plug and play situation.

this doesn't mean I disqualify other 'brandes' found in the forum. Just to mention: my two albums where performed with Top Jimi's, TAF and Britts profiles and still use them as main source of destruction, both in studio and live.

nevertheless, I guess RockProfiles has found that sweet spot of profiling that is gold, at least for me.

p.s.: don't want to discredit the remaining of the brands and fine guys who makes other commercial profiles. People like Guidorist, Game of Tones, Rig Busters, Cililab, and so on (there are so many I cannot remember! sorry!) are very fine as well. you guys rock! maybe I will have the time to test them all, one day.

p.p.s.: Roberto, you have a PM

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

• Hey Mic, thank you so much, it means a lot for us!

As you said, it's a matter of personal taste and style of playing and it's all relative.

There are so many good profilers out there, all with a personal opinion and ideas on how a guitar should sound.

I started this adventure using my experience as guitarist and studio engineer and shaped the sounds with my own taste and I'm aware they may not be good for everyone.

That's why it's so cool to have several different makers doing the same type of amps, you can clearly see the different approach to guitar tone.

The Kemper profiling process really gave me the opportunity to learn about guitar tone in few months more than I did in 30 years working in the studio.

The search for the "right tone" is so fun!

Have a nice weekend everyone!

Roberto

The RockProfiles Team

• definitely a real fun quest!

as a last piece of information for my test is that I used a charvel 3A with two 498T humbuckers for both bridge and neck

• I just bought 4 of your profile packs, Legacy, super mars, mars collection and helios.... They sound awesome, just like your demos! I put about 30 minutes playtime on them so far with a single coil strat with maple fretboard, sounded great! Very dynamic, very balanced. I will be using these a lot for sure.
    Legacy and Mars Collection were my fave packs out of the 4, but they were all good.

• These guys are Italian MOFO ROCKERS and are crazy but talented , get their stuff its the top 5 for rock, i compared a few ;)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• so nice to read this Michael. You say what I pray in a lot of post‘s. The cab is one of the most important thing! It‘s very cool when you got a profile pack and you mustend change the cab to get a really good tone, but those packs are rare.

Cheers
    Frank

• Hi there!

We're still upgrading for free all products to version 3.0.
    Today we have the DZL - Herb and the FRY :X.
    As usual, some eq tweaking and the new 3.0 "M" profiles

Enjoy

Roberto

The RockProfiles Team

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hello everyone!

We're happy to announce that ALL our guitar products are finally updated to version 3.0!! :thumbup:

The latest updates are: Fux - Od Sup, Pete100 CusAudEle, Recto '91 MeBo, Siva - Bog and the SolX88 - Sold.

If you purchased any of our profiles ( except the Mojo-DirtyBoy and the PVY - 51VH, already released at 3.0) you should have received an email from Gumroad with your updated products.

If not, check your spam folder please, otherwise write a mail to: [email protected] stating your missing update.
    In your email please specify the email address used at the time of your purchase ( if different from the one you normally use)

Ok then, now it's time to release some new stuff, can't wait!!! :)

Thanks!

Roberto
    The RockProfiles Team