[RockProfiles] Easter discount 30%off!

• Guys i just want to say a big thank you for the 3.0 update rigs i dont know what you doing with these updates but they are special and
    @gibson5413 Chad try RP Helius LG Hot 20 in the new updates, nearly blew my head off :thumbup:

Every thing Pack is already SOLD ;)
    Very happy customer here
    GREAT WORK GUYS!! :)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• @ashtweth Hey Ash, thanks!! \m/

We're really happy too now, with the 3.0 update we finally found the right spot for our profiles.
    Besides the new "M" profiles, it's just a matter of fine tuning, the Kemper is very sensitive to different pickups and guitar cables so we had to find a "starting point" that could be good for the most of us. I must say some of our profiles are on the bright side, but we feel the kemper sounds better when cutting a little highs and presence (if needed) instead of going the opposite way. During our tests, an amp profiled with lack of presence usually sounds muffled no matter what you do next.

Now we have the "all you an eat" bundle coming and finally we''ll see some new amps as well!!

Rock On!!

Roberto
    The RockProfiles Team
    http://www.rockprofiles.com

• Nice @ashtweth Ash. Just got the update. Can't wait to try it out tonight.

• Hello everyone!

We're finally ready to release the Guitar Amp Bundle Vol.1 !!
    Thank you!

Roberto
    The RockProfiles Team

By popular demand, we took the whole guitar amp collection released in 2017 and created the "All You Can Eat" Guitar Amp Bundle Collection Vol.1

With this bundle you save 40% off regular price. and get all at once many of the best amps availble for your Kemper. If you are a recording studio ,a session player or you simply love to have the best amps profiled, this bundle is for you!

If you have already bought some products from us and you want to buy this bundle:

THE MORE YOU OWN, THE MORE YOU SAVE!!!

write us an email at [email protected] and we'll get back to you shortly.

Here's the list of the 20 guitar amps profiled: Be - Fried; Cat Lyn50; Dirty - Fried; DZL - Herb; Exta - Bog; FRY :X; Fux OD Sup; Helius - Bog; Legacy- Carved; Mojo - DirtyToy; Pete100 - CusAudEle; Pwy - 51VH; Recto '91 - MeBo; Siva - Bog; Sol100 - Sold; SolX88 - Sold; SP-QR100 - Spawn;Steave - PCake; The Mars Collection; The Mars Super.

• it is a no brainer. These are amazing profiles at full price! This is a bargain. I have 12 of these packs and each one is pretty special. I kind of wish I had just discovered these today, as I'm a bit envious of your saving, you lucky, lucky people. Snap them up.

• For all existing customers, here's how the Guitar Amp Bundle works for you:

You get an extra 6 Euro ( 5%) discount over any prevìous guitar amp bought from us!

So, if you already bought 6 amps you'll get an extra 30% off, and you will pay the Bundle 84 euro.
    In this offer, all our customers have the opportunity to complete their collection without being charged for what they already paid for.

If you're interested, write to [email protected] stating the products you already own and the email address used at the time of the purchase and you'll receive a personalized link to download your discounted Bundle.

Thanks everyone

Roberto
    The RockProfiles Team

• @bobmccune Hey Bob you have mail! ;) Thanks!!! \m/

@Shred11497 Thanks for asking! There will be no more bundles this year, all new guitar amps will be sold as usual.
    Some products will probably be sold as "Collections" but only because we may feel they should belong together as we did before for the "Mars Collection"....

@chopsfromhell Thanks so much!! By the way, the awsome guitarist in the videos is Pietro Quilichini, a very talented guitar player from Milan, Italy , you can see him in action on his youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/pietroquilichini .
    Since some of you asked about myself and where we work here's a video with some friends in the studio, playing a song of my solo album of some years ago!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

Roberto

The RockProfiles Team

• Has anyone said "Guitar Amp Bundle" for Kemper? Is @ashtweth calling "BUNDLE" again? WTF!

Aaah, you should not say the word "bundle" when profile junkies are near. So what should I do now? Buy them all or not? Give in to the addiction - again?

Just kidding guys - I am ALREADY playing them ^^

And they sound great, will test more over the next days!