[RockProfiles] Easter discount 30%off!

• Hello everyone!
    After many months spent in research, profiling and working with cabs and microphones, it's finally time for inviting you to our new website.
    http://www.rockprofiles.com

The idea behind this new line of profiles is simple:
    Get a selection of the best amps for rock and create the right combinations of speakers, microphones and preamps for that "in your face" sound needed for Rock, Hard Rock and Heavy Metal.
    with more than 30 years of experience in the studio production, we think we've found the right tools to make sounds ready to cut through the most dense mixes.
    We yust started with 18 products, from Friedmans to Bogners to Soldanos, Diezels and so on but many we'll be added soon.
    Please come and vist us and let us know what you think.
    Here's an example of what we do:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hope to hear from you, thanks!
    The RockProfiles team
    http://www.rockprofiles.com

• Prox. one hour ago I bought this profiles.
    Half an hour to check them out with all 4 cabs.
    15 minutes
    to tweak this sounds
    10 minutes to record the example.

You guys rock and nailed the amp, the Vai sound on for the love of god is killer imho!
    Played with my Jem and the piezzo sound is done with the music man majesty.

Congrats

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers
    Frank

• Yeah man the Helios cleaned up well on the Strat neck to going dirty on the bridge great, gibson sounded great i really like that lead sound on a strat. BE is out of this world , i bet the marshal pack is the shite checking that out now.

Thanks for the Demo Frank !! always make you want to pick up the axe..If chad is also going to do some demos there is some thing special about this :D ....

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Picked up the Super Marshal pack, straight away i could get the sound from the video, some of these really shine if you can make your Strat bridge pick up become a humbucker (i have the Seymour ones that can split).

For lead on a strat neck pick up try
    Mars Super LD GB
    dynamic as Fawk
    Really good sustain there

For Blues Rock (single coil)
    Try the Strat neck PU with
    Mars Super LD LB

Picked up the Helio's thanks to Chad, will test and report asap

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Hey Ash thank you!!
    That modded Marshall we used for the profiling, is in my opinion one of the best rock amps I've ever tried in my life.
    So rich of harmonics and mids, without being muddy...
    That's the kind of sound I heard in the records of my heroes and I'm glad we could make it available for profiling and that you like it too!
    Helios by the way is maybe more controlled and with slight less gain, but it's really like a Rolls Royce Marshall!
    I'm curious to know your impressions when you test it.
    Thanks again and Rock On!
    Roberto Priori
    RockProfiles

• Frank, great playing as usual!
    How do you compare this Legacy pack to the choptones one?

I already own both choptones packs and I'm cuirous about this one too now.

Hi Kunfuz,
    the cleans of the choptone carved pack are quite the same quality as the cleans here. The difference is the choptones ones are louder.

Both packs are great but different because of the cabs which where used. The amp itself is nearly the same quality imho. One big difference is that the profiles here are done with pure cab on 3. i also checked them out without pure cab. Than they are a little to bright but for that i place a grafic eq in slot x and set a low and highcut. Its a matter if taste what you prefer to use. At the end bith packs are great and have it's own character. Happy to have both, i don't need a third one.

• These look and sound really interesting. I seem to often run into trouble when comparing YT videos and samples to the actual tones I get using my own signal path. Any plans for a sample pack of a few profiles or anything like that?

• You can put Chad down as some who is qualified for Tone reference , the Helio is absolutely killer and different, i have not got past the Strat yet cant wait to try the Gibson, really great blues rock lead and Rock on the neck pick up..
    @PriStudio GREAT Job, there is a different flavor to both these packs, i am certainly gonna get the Fuchs and Mesa soon.
    Good Job guys thank you for the great work and keep going !! :)
    Greetings to Italy :D

Ash

• @MementoMori Thanks for taking a look at our line of profiles! Yes, planning to do something very soon!! Stay tuned in the next few days...
    @chrismilne Thnaks a lot!! Yeah, we love the logo too!! ;)
    @ashtweth Thanks a lot for your support and encouragement! We worked in the best way we could to bring something special in every profiled amp, we're so glad you like them!!

Really, thank you all guys!
    Rock On!
    RockProfiles