In search of: Weezer Blue Album and Pinkerton Tones

• Does anyone know of any commercial (or free) profiles that cover the guitar tones from Weezer's Blue and Pinkerton albums? If it helps, I found online that the Blue album rhythm (which is what I'm most interested in emulating) was primarily a Les Paul DC w/ P90s or a red Strat copy into a Rare Mesa MK I (pre 'Boogie') amp in conjunction with a Pete Townshend style "Mock 8/10" Marshall stack with four Vintage Celestions staggard inside of it). Another Marshall may have been used as well, but I can't find any details about that.

That's all probably way too specific to be helpful, but maybe it will point someone in the right direction!

• If you mention specific songs and guitar parts, it may make it easier for people to make suggestions.

Hey Paults, thanks for responding. The crunchy, electric rhythm on Blue that is pretty similar/consistent throughout the album is what I'm mostly after, like "My name is Jonas," No One Else," "The World Has Turned...," etc. Also, the tone of the guitar solos on "No One Else"/"In the Garage."

In regards to Pinkerton, I'm more interested in the lead tones, like the solo in "Tired of Sex", or the slightly less distorted lead guitar from the intro/outro of "No Other One" and the verses of "Pink Triangle." Actually, all of "Pink Triangle" tones would be nice to have some insight into.