Freebie Pack from mattfig - BE100, Diamond, Marshall, Buddha, Orange, Fender and More!

• Thanks Pamplemousse! I appreciate the time you took in your review...Glad you dig the BE, it's hard not to like that one....The HumbleOD is a fun one, I think you'll enjoy it....Buddha is a gem for sure....Supro confuses me too....I didn't quite know what to do with that one....I'll likely take another stab at that one again...

Lastly, THANKS for the tip regarding titles. I call them Salvation XXX because that's the company that built a lot of the amps I profile. The BE100, Hammersmith, Orange Rocker, HiWatt, and several others are the actual amp...But in many cases the tones come from these:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I will retitle my new profiles to be shorter, great tip! Thanks!

• Thanks Pamplemousse! I appreciate the time you took in your review...Glad you dig the BE, it's hard not to like that one....The HumbleOD is a fun one, I think you'll enjoy it....Buddha is a gem for sure....Supro confuses me too....I didn't quite know what to do with that one....I'll likely take another stab at that one again...
    Lastly, THANKS for the tip regarding titles. I call them Salvation XXX because that's the company that built a lot of the amps I profile. The BE100, Hammersmith, Orange Rocker, HiWatt, and several others are the actual amp...But in many cases the tones come from these:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I will retitle my new profiles to be shorter, great tip! Thanks!

Matt, I think some of us might have a problem with this.

Shouldn't your website be crystal clear that many of the KPA profiles are not actually profiles of the original, authentic reference amp...but rather profiles of an analog "model" of the original, authentic reference amps? That is to say, they are based upon the Randall/Egnater MTS modular preamp system.

Edited once, last by Tritium ().

• Matt, I think some of us might have a problem with this.

Shouldn't your website be crystal clear that many of the KPA profiles are not actually profiles of the original, authentic reference amp...but rather profiles of an analog "model" of the original, authentic reference amps? That is to say, they are based upon the Randall/Egnater MTS modular preamp system.

Isn't the MTS tube and not solid state? Also, some of the packs say module on the page and a lot of the sound clips say Salvation, but maybe more consistent labeling would help.

• Hey guys...My first concern is to make sure customers are happy. What can I do for you guys?

Second concern is this: I clearly label my sources on my profiles and have made this video available many times over the past year. I'm quite proud that some of my profiles come from the great MTS system. Yes, they are ALL TUBE and can be viewed here: http://www.motorcitymods.com : that is also my company....I'm utilizing the tools I have and just want to make great profiles.

• Hey guys...My first concern is to make sure customers are happy. What can I do for you guys?

Second concern is this: I clearly label my sources on my profiles and have made this video available many times over the past year. I'm quite proud that some of my profiles come from the great MTS system. Yes, they are ALL TUBE and can be viewed here: http://www.motorcitymods.com : that is also my company....I'm utilizing the tools I have and just want to make great profiles.

@Mattfig I knew exactly what I was getting when I ordered your profiles, because I watched your video and talked with you on here. Some others may not have done the same.

I honestly don't care if they are MTS modules or original amps. If they sound good, they sound good, and the profiles I bought from you sound VERY good. Hell, if anything, they have gotten me interested in tracking down a real MTS.

I do understand the concern though, that the packs could be more clearly labeled as to which are MTS modules and which are original amps. I'm certain that you aren't trying to be deceptive, or you wouldn't have that video out there, but I also see where @Tritium is coming from.

Either way, though, you make great profiles that I am very happy with.

• Isn't the MTS tube and not solid state? Also, some of the packs say module on the page and a lot of the sound clips say Salvation, but maybe more consistent labeling would help.

Hi Patrick,
    Yes, that is why I wrote "...profiles of an analog model of..."

And I agree that the proof is pudding, if it sounds good, it is good. I am very happy with my BE100 profiles that I purchased from Matt. However, these turn out to also be profiles based upon the actual Friedman BE100 amp, according to Matt.

@Mattfig

Hi Matt,
    I would recommend that you clearly indicate any and all profiles that are based upon the MTS module preamp system, both on the main page which describes all the various profile packs, as well as on the specific page for the individual profile pack.

For example, on the main page, you might consider adding a note below the name/description of the profile pack. Perhaps something along the following lines: