• This Hater profile is pretty damn good!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Quad tracked.

No chorus 0db right and left
    Kemper Vintage Chorus -6db right and left

2 panned 100% left
    2 panned 100% right

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Installed a Dimarzio Super 3 pickup. Another snippet with the Hater profile and my horrible attempt to play a Carcass riff above my playing ability. He picks super hard and fast. I have the hard picking down no problem at all, its the playing fast and clean that gets me.

Latest attempt

Old attempt

External Content www.youtube.com

@ashtweth

• The Latest is defiantly there for me, quad track that its gonna be there, i would put that through a TC electronic Mimiq (remember you can plug the TC electronic Mimiq into your DAW) , i have seen them live you think that was fast in the video..check them live its just not human.No one could play that with out PRACTICE, dood you only need to practice you could play that.

Get a Mimiq or ill PM you every week :D
    I know your gonna come out with a better tone next week
    at least let me enjoy this for a week god dam it lol

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• The Latest is defiantly there for me, quad track that its gonna be there, i would put that through a TC electronic Mimiq (remember you can plug the TC electronic Mimiq into your DAW) , i have seen them live you think that was fast in the video..check them live its just not human.No one could play that with out PRACTICE, dood you only need to practice you could play that.

Get a Mimiq or ill PM you every week :D
    I know your gonna come out with a better tone next week
    at last let me enjoy this for a week god dam it lol

Ash

haha I'll check it out soon! I have to start selling some gear as its all over the place and I don't use a lot of it.

Yeah, that riff is super hard as your fingers are spread really far. Maybe with practice I can play it better but my main goal is working on the tone. I only spent about an hour today setting up the guitar and dialing in the tone. I am sure the guitar needs more adjustments as I get a feel for the new pickup. The latest example still has some honk that I need to dial out but its pretty cool so far.