Blocked buttons TYPE

• Hi, I have KEMPER a short time. Somehow I switched something and now the TYPE button has only one function - scrolling through the "Views" menu, so I can not go through the TYPE button anywhere between the sounds / rigs as before :( . Do not you know where to unblock it? Thanks!

• Then the "Views" button goes out, but even after turning off the "TYPE" button, the "Views" menu goes back to you. Even if I go to the "Store snpashot" button in the meantime, it returns to the "Views" window again after returning to TYPE. It does it in "Browser" mode only. At "Perfom" it works OK. Apparently I mistakenly assigned the TYPE button just to the Rigs menu and I can not turn it off / unlock :-(.

• No reset required!!!!

What you describe is completely normal. The Type Knob doesn't scroll through sounds. The Browse Knob does.

On the Browser Play Pages the Type Knob selects Views. That is normal and intended. And if you open an Effect Module you can choose an Effect Type from the list of types available in the software revision installed. That's all the Type Knob does.