Kemper with laptop running Fishman Tripe Play for synths in the loop.

• I like to do weird stuff with my gear :whistling:8o

I am currently running my Kemper in the normal signal chain of my GR55. I crossfade between synth tones and guitar tones via expression pedal. I have a Fishman Triple Play coming and I was trying to figure out the best way to integrate this into my Kemper rig and give me a different option beyond the GR. Thoughts? I was thinking about getting the laptop audio in the Kemper's loop then doing some (I'm sure rudimentary 8|:S:P ) midi programming on the Kemper to cross fade between amp tones and just the audio in the loop. Is this do-able?

• I was trying to avoid the GR since I am trying to integrate the FTP. I know the GR switching configuration is semi limited but it might be able to do the trick. So many stupid routes to take yet so little time to investigate them all 8|:D

• I’ve used the TP with my Kemper. My set up was laptop through Boss volume/expression pedal to board separate from Kemper. I would use the volume portion for TP output and expression portion to morph guitar parts simultaneously. It works, but I like the idea of the loop if it’s doable. Fewer cables to deal with out front. I like being able to have separate channels for FOH though.