Ability to save the Poweramp activation within output presets

• Hello, this is a feature request for the KPA Powerhead. I am using the KPA in a lot of situations these days and have a couple of different output presets saved: one for live, one for rehearsal, one for real studio and one for home for example all with their specific boxes checked/unchecked. When I make and save an output preset, it saves every output parameter and every box of that is checked/unchecked in the output section (main link, pure cab etc) except the last option: the poweramp, which stays on (or off) regardless of the output preset. Out of the output presets I have saved, I only use the poweramp for live performance and rehearsals and turn it off for studio/home and think it would be convenient for it to be able to load along with the other output presets.

I know I can leave the poweramp on all the time and it's no big deal but I'd rather turn it off when I don't use it, both for energy consumption and to prevent somebody else from accidentally plugging the wrong thing there.