EVERTUNE test and review!!!

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Text review, no crazy shouting.

First half Strat bridge vs second half Evertune comparison

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

First half Strat bridge vs second half Evertune comparison WITHOUT DRUMS

Same here, but dry DI track

CONCLUSION:
    If you hesitate to buy a guitar with Evertune because of "tone loss" then don't worry! It sounds just like a guitar should.
    However, if you REALLY need full sustain, then look elsewhere.
    This is the FOURTH guitar with Evertune I've had or tried. And they have all had bad sustain.
    For me personally, I don't mind the sustain loss. I will mostly use this guitar as a studio tool to record rhythm guitar with, for the obvious reason of not having to tune during the whole sessions. That will be SWEET. :thumbup:

• HAha actually not :/

But yes Evertune definitely has its place in every studio.

Sometimes I have people coming recording at my place. Often they cant tune their guitars effeciently enough, so either I have to tune it for them, or I just hand over this Evertune guitar and save us lots of hours :thumbup:

Like I said, it's damn perfect for the studio use!

• I just woke up, and decided to try comparing tuning time before being able to start recording!

External Content www.youtube.com

We have a clear winner :thumbup:

Regular bridge = ca 59 seconds to tune, and add to that all tuning time during the day when recording!
    Evertune = 14 seconds quick check, and then maybe check once or twice during the day, but you shouldn't have to :love:

• How easy is it to change tunings with the Evertune?

• Evertune and Kemper=best. :thumbup: Guitarists with no firsthand experience have complained Evertune will ruin the guitar, it will not sound the same, no it sounds too well tuned and intonated. Really? Like Cederic show in his video Evertune will affect the sound a tiny bit. Well if you swap your TOM bridge with another brands TOM bridge, of course it will sound a tiny bit different too. I agree that the sustain will decrease with Evertune but how often do you really need much sustain? Tuning nightmares, haven't we all been there? Just because the tuner says it's in tune doesn't mean it's in tune. And how often after tuning you need to tune the guitar again? Well except for the B and E string. G string, do I need to say more? And if hits on the strings wasn't perfect and you start to play and you hear it's not in perfect tune? You need to start tuning it again. X( Tuning is the most boring thing of all. Evertune and Kemper are two best things that have happened in many years. Evertune said a longer time ago they will make bridges with tremolo but we haven't seen a sign of it yet. That would be cool too.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• I suppose some who refuses to acknoledge the pros of Evertune either doesn't record a lot themselves, or have that mindset where they "imagine" differences without even trying. On another forum I'm member on, funny thing happened.

1. I post the video, just like in OP here
    2. Some people claim they hear a "noticable difference!"
    3. I then regret showcasing in video, because that revealed everything.
    4. I then post a BLINDFOLD TEST where I put the same riffs in random order.

GUESS WHAT...

A couple of guys refuse to answer the blindfold test, and the other one answers, but incorrectly, even tho he claimed he heard a difference in the video.

This is "corksniffing snobs" at the best :thumbup:
    I like the guys over there so it's absolutely nothing personal against them but rather how they reacted to the video and then my blindfold test.

I even offered free stuff for the winner (a set of Dimarzio EVOs!) but nobody would answer except the guy answering wrong :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I've been through this SEVERAL times.
    Posting something with video
    People claiming to hear perfectly difference between stuff
    Then I post blindfold test and people think I'm an douchebag or refuses to answer

Egos shattered everywhere I go :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Another video just noodling around for fun! :thumbup:

External Content www.youtube.com

• I read in a forum I'm member on and one member claimed he can hear if it's a real amp or Kemper because it's obvious because Kemper doens't sound like a real amp. Yeah right! He has never used or tried a Kemper. Same thing as with Evertune. I'ts funny with those who have never tried something knows best. :D It's like criticising a movie they've never seen.

Henry David Thoreau

• I think the Evertune is a wonderful invention and would put it on all my fixed-bridge electrics if I could. They had a discount deal on installation recently that was hard to pass up, but alas the Evertune is only suitable for thick-bodied guitars (i.e., body thickness @ bridge + string height @ bridge >= 2.1") and the one I had in mind was just a bit thinner than that. But man... what a studio timesaver!

• Yeah that's too bad that some guitars I want to purchase and have a second guitar with Evertune on, the body isn't thick enough and have hipshot bridges. :(

Henry David Thoreau