TopJimi Everything Pack

• So I just bought the TopJimi "everything" profile bundle!

Any suggestions on where to begin?!

Also, I am playing through DT880 pro headphones and Atomic Neo active wedge.

I also play through a strat that has Low output pickups from Shed Pickups his 1960s vintage output pickups. And a 57 reissue Les paul custom with burstbucker pickups

I only played a few random profiles of topjimis that were labeled "Max" and "High" for like 20 min through my dt880pro headphones and they sounded kind of muddy and like the headphones couldn't handle them. Any suggestions? Are the dt880s good or are there better headphones than those? I don't think it's the profiles fault, but it's either my headphones or it's me because I am not confident or good at changing parameters

Can anyone who has my set up suggest some profiles and tell me how you tweaked the parameters so that I can at least have a standard of what you seasoned pros consider a great tone

• Perhaps this video is helpful...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.