STL Kris Crummett Pack- Incredible!

• I hate it that we need to be slave to the banks and Rig packs cost so much more in EURO and USD, IN BRAZIL
    its just petrol dollar wall street BS!! SELFISH SELF INTEREST..we are guitarist ..not them

BIT COIN RIGS are same price..maybe we should make rigs in Bit coin :whistling:

Ash

@ashtweth
    Dark Web Bit Coin rigs...I think you're on to something!

@bigb6611
    You're welcome Ben! I am working on a full video playthrough with some of these profiles. I haven't tried the 5150III pack yet. I wouldn't say that the other packs fit me but for some reason the tones Kris came up with STL just fit me so well. They are well balanced and the attack (in terms of feel) are just right. Let me know what you think if you grab them.

• I realy dig the STL andy james pack , any idea if these are merged ?

Thx

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• Hey dude! Apologies for the slow reply, i've been off the forum for a while, working on our next few releases.

Ash, you are a fantastic customer, you've been with us from the start, for that, we should look after you! I will be sending you a personal email with some goodies shortly. :)

Re the audio examples, for Kris's pack, all the main audio examples are on the website, and detail everything fairly substantially, hopefully you have visited the site to check it out. There is also another video with audio examples on youtube.

I will also make sure to look after Chad.

Stoked with the positive feedback, and agreed, without being biased, it really is an amazing pack.

We worked long and hard with Kris to capture what we believe are very very true representations of his personal tastes in guitar amps, and obviously his mixing techniques. Glad to see you are all digging deep into the possibilities of the pack!

We have two of our biggest releases coming up over the next 2 months, stay tuned!!

Chat soon Ash!

Sonny

• I just took a chance on the Kris Crummett pack based on the tones I heard from the YouTube video (

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    ). I'm so glad I did!! I have found at least 10 -15 profiles that will easily be part of my home recording. Not just high gain but I found one of my favorite mid gain and low gain profiles for my Anderson Classic (Tom's version of a standard strat). Some of the coolest single coil tones I have found with the Soursound profiles (based on the Soursound SS150).

Thanks so much STL!!

Hey Chad, thanks for the feedback!

Whats your email? I'll make sure to send you some goodies in the future!

Sonny

• You guys are really killing it as of late!!

Not to derail the thread too much but ... Have you, by any chance, picked up the Howard Benson pack as well? I'm interested in it but besides the two videos by the STL guys there seem to be no information about it on the internet ... no clips by them on Soundcloud, no sample profile, no opinions in any forum (that I could find) ?(

• Not to derail the thread too much but ... Have you, by any chance, picked up the Howard Benson pack as well? I'm interested in it but besides the two videos by the STL guys there seem to be no information about it on the internet ... no clips by them on Soundcloud, no sample profile, no opinions in any forum (that I could find) ?(

Yes, I have the Howard Benson pack. They are great!! I am not in front of my studio computer but there are some really great profiles in this one too. I am looking forward to picking up the new pack on Oct 20th as well.