Suker Free Cameron CCVJCM800 WOW!!

• Okay so now being a Kemper user for about 5 months I have been journeying from the free rig exchange to commercial profilers to see the differences and have more options etc. I have purchased different packs from about 4 different people and have been very happy with everyone. So I have always been a fan of Mark Camerons work but never in my life have been able to own anything from him. So I took a chance yesterday and bought the CCVJCM800 pack, I have yet to play it through my poweramp and cab but immediately through my dxr 8 I was super impressed. What was important to me were 1) these are profiles directly from the amp maker, who else would know if the profile stacks up against the amp better? 2) Mark plays just kemper and cabinet and so do I, I use celestion irs for my cabs, I tend to prefer all DI profiles, and I knew he would capture it correctly since we like the same set up. and 3) its just $33.00 for a Cameron CCV, im in.

The profiles have all the low end most profiles are missing and the touch and feel are there. I thought the marketing used as Mark Camerons special refining process voodoo, but whatever he is doing is on another level. I am buying the rest of his packs by Friday cause they're that good. There is no cocked wah tones, nothing thin or sterile about these profiles at all. I have owned the ax8 and used the CCV model in it and I also had the Salvation Mods Camerock module for my Randall RM100. These profiles own everything, Give them a try, I recommend them, and I would love to know Marks special sauce for profiling, if everyone produced profiles on this level there would be no Kempers in the used market.

• Thanks for the review.

This is just the CCV 800 profile so we do plan on putting out a CCV profile of one of Mark's pre-production amps. I'm currently working on relaunching the amp line with Mark. I hope my post ok with the mods, I really am not trying to spam just clarify some information.

I just want to point one thing out about the Fractal products and their Cameron CCV "program" or model. Those were done without Mark's knowledge/permission by his old business partners and when Mark found out about it he had actually attempted to contact Fractal to give them more information to make the models sound even better than they were. He was quickly brushed off by the customer support people when he called by phone and told to send an E-mail and wait for a response like any other customer would, they didn't care that he was an amp maker and was already one of the programs(not to mention most popular) on Fractal's AxeFX.

I understand certain people thinking they deserve VIP treatment is unjust but this was an amp maker/designer calling your business attempting to make your product better and getting brushed off the same as a new customer.

Also Mark does not approve of Salvation mods or their Camerock module. He advises anyone who is looking to get his tone to stay away from that brand since they have no permission to use his likeness or design.