Remote boot issues

• I have had the Power rack and Remote for 2 weeks now. The remote initially booted and worked until I tried to stop the loop I created. It would not stop. I powered the rack off, waited then turned the rack back on again. The remote was unable to establish a connection after 5 mins. I have since reloaded the OS 5.3.1 and still the remote cannot establish a connection. The led light check works but after that it is waiting for a connection. I tried shorter ethernet cables and there was no change. If anyone has had a similar issue please let me know.

My computer (w rig manager) was not connected during these issues. I have got to say buying an item and not having it work as advertised out of the box is frustrating and not a good endorsement for the Remote. Although I must say the profiler is a keeper.

• The support team suggested I take pics of the IP addresses for:

1. The power rack connected to my router - All 3 of the 4 subnet numbers matched, so there seems to be no issue there.

2. The power rack connected to the remote while trying to connect. Only 2 of the 4 numbers matched between the remote and the power rack, so that seems to be the issue.

No feedback from support yet, but based on my limited IT knowledge, I suspect 3 of the 4 IP address numbers need to match, This is based on how the subnet mask is configured. most of the time its typically 255.255.255.0 (meaning the first 3 numbers must match in order to connect).

• It's here!

Sweetwater collaborated with Kemper and they are sending me both a Power rack and the Remote to test and determine what part is not working in my current setup. I will then send back the unit not working and remaining items.

This is great support!

Thank you both Sweetwater and Kemper