[Tone Junkie] Profile Pack 1 now on sale with 50% off

• Just loaded up the new Bend Sun profiles.

Yep TJ you have done it again :)

Really beautiful clean and breakup tones, nice palette of effects on tap as well.

Thank you for your hard work and KEEP EM COMING!!!
    cheers

• Well we launched it pretty cheap because we are newer to the profiling game. We have received nothing but positive feedback and many customers have told us that our profile are as good as anything else they have found anywhere. $20-25 is where out variety packs are going to sit. With this sale it’s $12.50 though. “Brand” packs will sit at about the same $15-25 bucks depending on how many profiles are in each. And single amp packs which are coming soon will be $10-15.

We are still priced at under $1 per profile on our packs and the new Benson pack is at just over 50 cents per profile.

• Seriously, I just spent about an hour playing the Bend Sun Butterfly UK 4 with my LP Studio, through my Sennhz. Wow, where did that hour go? Every setting on the guitar gave the amp a defined different character. Let me know what else is coming down the pipeline. There are plenty of Hi Gain profiles that fit my needs, but for clean stuff, these are special. (YMMV)

• Bend Sun purchased - will test (the whole) weekend. I think this would be great for my black doom metal project ... just kidding :P

Reality is: I should work on my metal songs, but the last weeks I was mostly playing around with the "Tone Junkie TV - Pack 1" - low gain stuff :D

• Seriously, I just spent about an hour playing the Bend Sun Butterfly UK 4 with my LP Studio, through my Sennhz. Wow, where did that hour go? Every setting on the guitar gave the amp a defined different character. Let me know what else is coming down the pipeline. There are plenty of Hi Gain profiles that fit my needs, but for clean stuff, these are special. (YMMV)

UK 4 is perfect with humbuckers. I'm using that with a PRS ted Mcarty. Sounds killer!

• Bend Sun purchased - will test (the whole) weekend. I think this would be great for my black doom metal project ... just kidding :P

Reality is: I should work on my metal songs, but the last weeks I was mostly playing around with the "Tone Junkie TV - Pack 1" - low gain stuff :D

Black Doom! Yeah these are perfect for that. LOL

• Hi question, I really enjoy the Bella and Morgan profiles in pack 1. Can you tell with what goal in mind the compressor settings are programmed. In wich situation will you activate this and when not. Thanks.

• Hi question, I really enjoy the Bella and Morgan profiles in pack 1. Can you tell with what goal in mind the compressor settings are programmed. In wich situation will you activate this and when not. Thanks.

Hi Stefan,
    Thanks!, it's just a light compressor, I don't know what people intend to do with the profiles so its hard to cover all styles. To me its set to a leave it on all the time soft compression setting. It's best for players who maybe enjoy a subtle compressor all the time, but if you are going country or funk, you'll want something stronger. It's also set to push the amp just slightly.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

In case anyone wants to understand how we intend for our profiles to be modified to suite multiple guitars.

• Hi Jonathanrsullivan

It is always a pleasure to see passionate people doing their "Stuff" !!!. I like your demo's and tutorials - gives me a lot more knowledge about sounds and the kemper. I have WAAAAY too many profiles , keep telling myself i don't need

any more .

My top of the line profilers are Rigbusters/M Britt/ B. Meulendijk/ Big hairy profiles and since yesterday Tone Junkies is added to my FAV. list

I already bought the dr Z 1 pack and was in for buying Z 2. But after many A/B's on youtube and comparing Z 1 with your Free samples I ended up buying both of your packs .....Man ...glad I did . :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Keep your passion going and spoil us Kempersheepies with all the sweet sound nectar you can come up with :D:P8o:thumbup:

(What is planned next for profiling? ),

• I did not know about these profiles until today....and, I just bought the Bend Sun pack....tasty!

Wish I had seen the sale going on for the Pack #1, because if it was still on sale, I would definitely get it, too....so, I will be watching this space..... 8o

• I did not know about these profiles until today....and, I just bought the Bend Sun pack....tasty!

Wish I had seen the sale going on for the Pack #1, because if it was still on sale, I would definitely get it, too....so, I will be watching this space..... 8o

Thanks for the support! Everyone deserves a second chance so we will run the Sale again! Use Code "HALF" to save 50% off Pack 1 this weekend!!

• THANKS! I also got your email about the new Profile Pack #2 with the promo code for Pack #1....so, yes indeed, I took advantage and got Pack #1....I really like your profiles...without a doubt some of the best on my Kemper....not to dig at any other sellers, but I recently bought a "famous name" Dr.'s profile pack...and while those are nice, I like YOURS much, MUCH better.