[Tone Junkie] Profile Pack 1 now on sale with 50% off

• Having spent a little bit more time (and minor tweaking) with these profiles they are excellent!

The HW's Beauty is great for cleans up to 70's British Marshall tones - absolutely great
    The HW DAG 15 is beautiful Morgan cleans to blues, as nice as the "famous" Morgan 20 rig on the exchange
    The HW Jouster does early Van Halen and beyond - great for leads and generally ripping in
    The Sooze's 30/15. These are some of the best Matchless profiles Ive heard to date especially the low gain ones
    The HW Tangerine I'm still working on. Ive not been a fan of any "Orange" profiles to date , but that's just me and my set up.

All in all fabulous profiles !

Hope there is more coming....

Cheers

• I Obey my elders @Sharry and respect them ;)
    Done :)

And put the shop link in the OP god dam it LOL
    :P:D you lazy SOB ^^

LOL love the huge Fing CAPS you get after purchase 8o
    Order Confirmed

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited 2 times, last by ashtweth ().

• It's directly under the video :)

I also had an issue with paypal: "There was an issue processing your payment information. You can return to PayPal and select a different funding source, or enter your credit card details. "

I do have money in the funding source. edit: Just for kicks i tried paypal "credit" and it still didin't work for me (im in the US)

• If a seller promotes his profiles as some of the best available AND it turns out to be true AND the pack is moderate-priced: :thumbup:

Usually I prefer untweaked, raw profiles and then adjust for myself. I have to say, that here the subtle finetuning supports an authentic feel and does not chance the core sound. The result fits me just right!
    The Suhr Bella profiles are great pedal plaforms too (for those, using external pedals with the Kemper). So I am happy :D

• tried to buy with PayPal
    your site says
    There was an issue processing your payment information. You can return to PayPal and select a different funding source, or enter your credit card details.

i have money on my PayPal account, so it should be no problem
    very were else I can pay with my PayPal account

any help ?

• I had the same problem wirh PayPal yesterday but not today.
    I tried the pack briefly and it is very good. Well balanced and cool with my Tele. Got to try with humbuckers yet. But my first impression is very positive. The cleans and moderate gain suit blues, country, rock and pop.

Never too old for rock'n'roll

• Great profiles
    Only criticism is that they are a bit quiet (low volume) but that's easily fixed
    Cheers

I am newbie here in forum.
    I agree with you. They are a bit quiet. Which is the best way to make them loader? But otherwise they sound great. My favourite profiles have been so far Bert's profiles (I have them all) but these are as good as them. When are you going to profile more?

• I am newbie here in forum.I agree with you. They are a bit quiet. Which is the best way to make them loader? But otherwise they sound great. My favourite profiles have been so far Bert's profiles (I have them all) but these are as good as them. When are you going to profile more?

Welcome Kinde! You can use the volume in the Amp Section. Manual says "This parameter can be used to balance volume gaps between different Profiles". Then save the rig.

Or what I do: Simlply use the Volume knob on the right. Manual again: "The VOLUME knob on the right lower side of the front panel is the individual volume of the Rig currently-selected. Note that this parameter does not drive the sound into any power amp distortion, so it will not change the character of the sound, only the volume. The setting is stored with the Rig."