Delete or modify a SLOT in Performance mode....

• I don't believe it... I'm not finding the way to modify the rig of the slot neither how to delete (clear) the content of the slot itself.

Can someone help me?

Very thanks, Leonardo

• somehow I am stuck in the same issue - I am in a performance, on slot 1, scroll to new rig, found it, its highlighted,.........waiting......nothing..... I changed it once but have no idea how. Cant even figure out how to delete rig from a performance slot. Sorry, hate being 'that guy'!

• Performance Mode
    Performance Mode is a powerful tool that allows to organize Rigs in “Performances” detached from your Browse Pool. A total of 125 Performances are available, each of which can hold up to five Rigs in logical locations called "Slots". You could, for example, use a Performance to store the sounds dedicated to the intro, verse, refrain, bridge, and solo of a song, and switch between them using a foot controller.
    Setting up Performances
    You can navigate through the 125 Performances using the up and down buttons of the Rig navigation cross on the front Panel. Use the left and right buttons to select a Slot within a Performance. By default, all Slots are pre-loaded with a default Rig, which is by the way based on the ancient Rig “CK 0”. The Performance itself has a default name. Once you have selected the Slot, choose the Rig you want to assign to it via the BROWSE knob. The Rig will be copied and show up in the highlighted Slot. At this point, we should mention that any edits will be lost if you select another Performance without storing it first.
    If you require less than five different Rigs in one Performance, you could disable Slots 2 to 5 selectively. This way you can block Slots and prevent accidental loading via foot controller. Only Slot 1 is a must.
    Rigs contained in Slots of Performances are stored in a dedicated memory area, so you can tweak them independently from their parent Rigs in your Browse Pool. Editing Rigs in Performance Mode is very similar as in Browse Mode. Rigs modified in Performance Mode can be stored into the Browse Pool using the soft button “Export Rig to Pool” on the “Store Performance” page.
    The soft button “Edit” opens another menu where you can rearrange or rename Slots within the selected Performance. Rearranging Slots works very similar to the Stomps edit screen. You can also copy and paste Slots within and beyond Performances. Under “Performance Tags” you can edit Performance tags Name, Author, Comment, Key, and Tonality. Soft button “MIDI Settings” opens another screen, where you could select MIDI
    Performance Mode 145

program changes, which are sent to up to two external devices, whenever a Slot gets loaded. You find more information related to this feature in chapter MIDI.
    Soft button “Arrange” opens a screen where you can easily reshuffle Performances according to the set list of your next concert. On this screen you could also copy and paste entire Performances.
    It is helpful assigning meaningful names to Performances and Slots. Depending on how you want to organize your sounds Performances and Slots could for example carry names of songs and musical scenes or amplifiers and amp channels. Be aware that as long as Slot Name and name of Rig included are identical, Slot Name will be automatically updated as soon as another Rigs gets loaded into that Slot. But if you have entered any Slot Name different from the Rig Name (for example “Solo”), it will stay untouched if you load another Rig into that Slot. However, there is a function “Use Rig Name” on the Rename Slot screen, which allows to reset Slot Name to Rig Name.  While you manually navigate through the Slots within one Performance using the left and right RIG navigation cross buttons, any modifications e. g. loading another Rig or cranking up gain are interpreted as editing and will be maintained until you move to another Performance. Don’t forget to store before you load another Performance in order to make those modifications permanent.  As soon as you load another Slot from your foot controller any former modifications within that Performance are interpreted as temporary tweaks during a live performance and get discarded immediately. If you had for example activated a booster in B Module or increased Delay Mix via pedal, such changes are forgotten, if you switch Slots remotely. This way you can always be sure, that Slots get loaded in their original predictable state during live performances.