Tweaks on the existing 1967 Vibrolux 2x10 rig

• Hello,

Just got my KPA yesterday and can't stop playing it!!!! I've got a Ceriatone OTS-50 w/ EVM12L Loaded Mesa Thiele w/ about $400 in NOS glass in it to do profiles of but need to get a mic first... Sorry. :(

For now I just want to say thanks to everyone for the great rigs I've been downloading and trying out. One of our users "Me" uploaded a 1967 Vibrolux 2x10 rig that I tweaked and love where I've got it enough to want to share.

I thought that this link would work but I don't think it is... http://www.kemper-amps.com/api…zma3y3gHuCU3wrHqrkC?.kipr
    I did just upload it in the new rig exchange area as "Tweaked 67 Vibrolux"

Thanks again and can't get enough of this place or my new KPA!

Buckeye

"Tone is in the fingers" is not a necessary response to anything that I might type on any internet forum threads. Thank you.

Edited 2 times, last by BuckeyeBrown ().

• thanks! that was my amp/profile. i'd love to see where you took it but the link does not work... :(

• i'd love to see where you took it but the link does not work... :(

There is some weird problem posting links in this forum, if you click on them in Edit mode (while writing the post) they work, after you submit they don't..... :( 8|

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• If you log in at the Kemper website and go to Rig Exchange, just put "Tweaked" in for your search and you'll find it.

Toneclone and anyone else I would be curious to see how my changes translate to whatever you are listening/playing through. For a point of reference, I'm playing through studio monitors, Yamaha HS50m's (without a sub). If you can't get the file from the Rig Exchange please let me know - this is my first time on here so I may need to figure out if I'm doing something wrong.

"Tone is in the fingers" is not a necessary response to anything that I might type on any internet forum threads. Thank you.