Two short "why" questions:

• These two issues aren't holding me up. I found workarounds, but thought to ask "why" (for better understanding).

1. More than once, using either Rig Manager or loading files with flash drive, my Kemper has stalled on the last step (e.g. "...loading 7/8"). I found a recovery on this forum, where the Store key helped clear the problem without rebooting.

2. I created our complete upcoming set list as a list of performances. Performance #20 has two rigs that should have been matched in loudness, but weren't. I fixed the second rig and pasted it in, but the quiet one stilled played in the performance. I tried successive attempts, but it onlyresolved itself once everything was turned off and then on. Does the remote have some form of memory?

When will my talent upgrade be released?

• These two issues aren't holding me up. I found workarounds, but thought to ask "why" (for better understanding).

1. More than once, using either Rig Manager or loading files with flash drive, my Kemper has stalled on the last step (e.g. "...loading 7/8").

I've been dealing with this same exact issue. I've never had this issue in the nearly 2 years that I've owned my Kemper. So I know it's nothing that I'm doing wrong. It's happened ever since I updated to the most current firmware.