Remote Availability in the US??

• Thanks G. So I placed an order through Kemper yesterday. I see no indication that the remote is out of stock or back ordered. I'm assuming that Kemper has remotes in stock in the US? Your post suggests otherwise.

Any update on your order Block?

I'm in the U.S and my bass player has been hunting for a remote for well over a month. We cant find one anywhere (neither new or used). Nowhere online has them for sale individually, and the official Kemper store is still "out of stock", so would be interested to see how your order went.

GString Any ballpark estimate of when they may be available on the Kemper store again? More or less than 6 months? We are trying to figure out if we should go through the hassle of trying a different controller, or wait it out. Any input appreciated!

Thanks!

• I'm still looking for a Remote as well for my Powerhead. I can't find a single US retailer that sells one outside a package, and everytime I have checked the Kemper store they are listed as out of stock.

Not interested in a used Remote.

• Any update on your order Block?
    I'm in the U.S and my bass player has been hunting for a remote for well over a month. We cant find one anywhere (neither new or used). Nowhere online has them for sale individually, and the official Kemper store is still "out of stock", so would be interested to see how your order went.

GString Any ballpark estimate of when they may be available on the Kemper store again? More or less than 6 months? We are trying to figure out if we should go through the hassle of trying a different controller, or wait it out. Any input appreciated!

Thanks!

My remote arrived about 10 days or so after I ordered. I forget exactly when as I had to take off for a long work trip. Seems either I got lucky or maybe the Kemper site is erroneously listing the remote as out of stock??