Focusrite Saffire 6i6 (2nd gen) and W10

• Hi!

So this is a long shot but ... so Windows 10 forced in an update today. I hate that in w10, screen just goes dark blue "Hi... we're gonna improve your PC". Me: Nooooooo! But there is no cancel button in W10!

Alright so it updates and restarts. Thing look different. Addictive drummer 2 proclaims that the computer id has changed and I need to reregister my software (how the f.. can an update change the computer id?!). But that is not the worst. This is the worst: NO INSIGNAL FROM MY KEMPER.

Nothing from the SPdif. Switched to the back, line in - not a sound. Nothing in the Focusrite Control software. It playbacks sounds in windows, youtube spotify etc. Just seems like no IN's are working. Was kinda hoping someone here runs with windows 10 and the 6i6 and have seen the same problems?

It's not the first time an update in w10 had screwed things up but this... this IS the worst. :(

• : NO INSIGNAL FROM MY KEMPER.

Nothing from the SPdif. Switched to the back, line in - not a sound. Nothing in the Focusrite Control software. It playbacks sounds in windows, youtube spotify etc. Just seems like no IN's are working. Was kinda hoping someone here runs with windows 10 and the 6i6 and have seen the same problems?

You might want to see if there are any updates to the drivers and control panel, for your Focusrite.

If you have the newest drivers for w10 and the latest mix control, contact Focusrite support, they'll give you beta drivers and help you resolve this.

Kemper Powerhead w/remote & Kabinet
    Focusrite 18i8 (2nd Gen) - Windows 10 - Ableton Live - Yamaha HS-8's - DT770 80 ohms