New problems - Liquid foot Jr + and Kemper SOLVED

• Hi all - I'm getting intermittent problems with my KPA. I think it has to do with my Liquidfoot JR +, but not sure where to begin... Both pieces of hardware have latest firmware, Kemper on latest OS. I actually think that's where the issue is since I've been using this set up for over three years with no significant problems.

Problems include: Kemper freezes on start up, sometimes doesn't seem to "find" the Liquidfoot or a long time to find it, only will respond to program change 5 after I send PC4, screen backlighting turns off, freezes on shut down, "locked" stomp boxes / effects" not activated or turn off on PC change, sluggish rig load / display update when in Browse mode... a bunch of small bugs. I can usually get things working OK after restarting the KPA a few times. I tried different orders with power up but it doesn't seem to help the bug filled landscape.

The two way communication was faulty on the tuner display on liquidfoot (note would display but sharp / flat indicators wouldn't). I did post on Liquidfoot forum and a firmware update fixing this seemed to be available almost immediately - not sure if just coincidence or the FAMC guy saw and fixed ...

Anyway - curious to know if any other users of Liquidfoot are having problems. I can limp along but miss the confidence of my set up working the first time I fire it up. This behavior will be very stressful at the next gig! ?(:(