QUICK Button / ON/OFF Button / TRANSPOSE Funktion

• Hey !

I got my Kemper-Powerhead about two weeks ago. I dived deep into it and finally I got it operating. It´s just amazing.

Here are three questions that raised while I am working with it:

01. How does the "Quick-Button" work ? Can I define to which position it beams me ?

02. What is the purpose of the ON/OFF button, and how do I use ?

03. Can I set the Transpose-Function generally to a whole Performance ? Or do I have to set the effect for each RIG / Slot individually ?

THX, guys !

• Hi @Niels Vauth - great, that you managed to get things working.

1) Quick button allows you to assign few functions to it. Just pres SYSTEM button and the settings for this button should be on one of first pages.

2) ON/OFF just switches effect which is engaged at the moment. Long press for example DELAY and then press ON/OFF.

3) Can't help you here, I'm new to Performance mode, but being Kemperized for 5.5 years!

• Hi Niels welcome to the forum
    Quick button takes you to the rigs you have saved from a snapshot,page 3 system settings to change function
    On and off seems to switch the stomps you call up(off and on)
    You can lock the transpose effect to the performances
    hope this helps :thumbup:
    Steve

Edited once, last by SteveH ().

• QUICK button, from manual page 152:

On this page you can determine the function of the QUICK button using the soft knob“Quick Function”. This function allows you to use the QUICK button as a shortcut to getto often used pages like “MIDI Settings” or “Browse Snapshots” directly.By default, “Quick Edit Page” the QUICK button returns to the Module or Section editpage most recently used and onward you can change edit pages by simply hittingModule and Section buttons. This is a very effective method to tweak a Rig. You canleave this advanced editing mode via EXIT.

• 03. Can I set the Transpose-Function generally to a whole Performance ? Or do I have to set the effect for each RIG / Slot individually ?

Hi Niels, and welcome to the forum!

Transpose is per Rig only. IIRC, making it a global function was once requested ...

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer