New Digitech Brian May profiles on Rig Exchange

• Greetings from a new (as of two weeks ago) Kemper Rack Profiler owner!

Last night I made and uploaded to Rig Exchange my first profiles, from a "vintage" 2006 Digitech Brian May Red Special pedal. Specifically:

Model 2 Green ("Bohemian Rhapsody" 1st solo)
    Model 2 Red ("Bohemian Rhapsody" rhythm/finale)
    Model 3 Green ("Tie Your Mother Down" intro)
    Model 3 Red ("Tie Your Mother Down" solo)
    Model 7 Green (unprocessed Deacy)

These were done using the pedal's mixer output (i.e. they have the pedal's cabinet emulation on) and refined using a Red Special copy.

Look for "TBa DigiBM" in Rig Exchange. Share and enjoy!

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come."
    --Matt Groening

"Cannot run out of time! There is infinite time. You are finite, Zathras is finite, this... is wrong tool. No, not good, no, never use this." --Zathras

• Thank You! If you haven't already looked at them, my guess is you will like the Harmony FX in your Kemper :)

I haven't had a chance to look at the harmony FX in the Kemper yet, mostly because I'm primarily a rhythm player and that sort of Brian May tone is a "sometimes food" for my gigging situation. Maybe in a couple weeks once I get my performance settings in order and can start thinking about more experimental settings...

I will say that while my DigiBM profiles do sound pretty decent IMNSHO, they're not even in the neighborhood of the "Fischers AC BM Booster" profile from the 2012 Legacy Rig Pack quality-wise. I A/Bed them last night, and it was really no contest.

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come."
    --Matt Groening

"Cannot run out of time! There is infinite time. You are finite, Zathras is finite, this... is wrong tool. No, not good, no, never use this." --Zathras

• The current versions of these are effectively studio profiles. Hopefully this weekend I'll have some time to redo them as merged profiles, as I had really good luck doing that with my AMT D2 last night. (See "TBa AeEmTee Dee2ool" on Rig Exchange for those results. 8) )

--Matt Groening

Edited once, last by tabaer ().